Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#76 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 5:25 PM
Did you know, that you get my luck blessing TTG, I could do with some more lipgloss... XD.
Did you know, I came back from Wales yesterday? *waves* (:

Advertisement
Banned
#77 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 5:47 PM
Did you know that Torako has my blessing?

Did you know that... I shower naked... It's embarassing, I know...
Banned
#78 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 5:47 PM
Did you know that, it's Lady GaGa style lips (the one she wear at the end of the Paparazzi music video right after she poison her boy friend)
Did you know that, I wish I had gone traveling?
Did you know that I'm really bored and I'm listening to the same song for the 21st time... straight?

Did you know that, I thank everyone for the blessings because otherwise I'll probably get rejected for the 12th time?

^true. I am NOT scare to admit it!
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 8:48 PM
Did you know that.. in response to 'really aren't you new?' by Elena Swan,

it's called switching accounts because your old one had a silly username that no longer fit your liking? Yes. It is. I wasn't that well-known anyway, but my old account is naomi.isabella.
Banned
#80 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 8:51 PM
Did you know that I believe you pandemonium?
Did you know that I just realized that "pandemonium" has the words "pan", "demon", and "moni" in it?
Did you know that I just realized the avatar I really want to set is like 900kb too large?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#81 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 9:14 PM
Did you know that I forget my password?

Did you know that I reseted it and the new password that MTS gave me doesn't work? O.O

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Top Secret Researcher
#82 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pandemonium
it's called switching accounts because your old one had a silly username that no longer fit your liking? Yes. It is. I wasn't that well-known anyway, but my old account is naomi.isabella.

Did you know that I wanted to do that too, however there is a username change thread were you can request to change your username. I'm waiting for a answer to my request atm. (:

Banned
#83 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 10:26 PM
Did you know that creating new account to get the desired username is not allowed?
Did you know that I'm also waiting for a name change but it's not coming?
Did you know that I'm a very impatient person?
Did you know that I still don't know whether those lips are accepted or rejected?
Did you know that I'm trying to dry my hair... without drying it?
Scholar
#84 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 11:55 PM
Did you know that I'm not new here?!

It's true! I just haven't been on here for like. Four months. Or five. I dunno. I'm going to bed now.

Did you know that I used to be a ... whaddayacallit. A watcher? Someone who justs reads all the discussions without actually joining the site. I didn't know before today that there is a share account for downloading only...
Did you know that.. in response to 'really aren't you new?' by Elena Swan,

Did you know that you're not supposed to have two accounts??

Quote: Originally posted by Ebonova
Did you know that... I shower naked... It's embarassing, I know...

Did you know that I read that at first and thought, "Wow, omg! She... wait... showers naked? That's not embarrasing!" Did you know that I'm slow?

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 12:11 AM
To Kailacat -- I'm pretty aware that with most websites that is not condoned, however I'm not using the other account regularly anymore, though I doubt now that argument should offer any support on my side.

... and furthermore, I don't always read the rules all so closely as I should be doing, but as I don't with most documents. However, I did read the majority of the rules, but I wasn't aware that there was an alternative way of changing your name. If I was, I wouldn't have gone through the trouble to make a second account. Poop. I suppose if I do get in some inkling of trouble, then that's life.
Alchemist
#86 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 1:24 AM
did you know that soon it will all be over and I will never see the person I love the most again in my life? And did you know that I'm so sad about it?

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Mad Poster
#87 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 3:28 AM
Did you know that Angie stole my ^^ thing at the end of my name?

Grr.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Banned
#88 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 3:59 AM
Did you know that my GaGa Lips got changes required?
Did you know I've been waiting for my Sims 2 game to load for ages now?
Did you know that I just looked at the viewers, and there are 3 people here right now?
Did you know that one of them is a moderator?
Did you know that two out of three of them are creators?
Banned
#89 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 4:14 AM
^Fun, fun, fun!
Did you know that I don't know why TTG randomly put the Skwissman as her avi?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#90 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 2:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Death Princess
did you know that soon it will all be over and I will never see the person I love the most again in my life? And did you know that I'm so sad about it?

Did you know that I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRY!!!!?
WHY???? O.O

Without thinking about
Top Secret Researcher
#91 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 2:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Torako-Tiger-Girl
Did you know that I'm also waiting for a name change but it's not coming?

^ Same here, I put a request on the thread ages ago, but I'm still waiting D:
What do you mean about your Gaga lips? Changed required? Were they rejected??? D:

Angie , Oh no! , poor you D:

Did you know, that I love rollercoasterss!!! XD.

Scholar
#92 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 1:29 AM
To Kailacat -- I'm pretty aware that with most websites that is not condoned, however I'm not using the other account regularly anymore, though I doubt now that argument should offer any support on my side.

... and furthermore, I don't always read the rules all so closely as I should be doing, but as I don't with most documents. However, I did read the majority of the rules, but I wasn't aware that there was an alternative way of changing your name. If I was, I wouldn't have gone through the trouble to make a second account. Poop. I suppose if I do get in some inkling of trouble, then that's life.

Sorry... if you aren't using the other account anymore, I think it would be okay. However, I am a control freak...

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Mad Poster
#93 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 1:55 AM
Did you know that I'm really craving McDonald's right now?

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 5:41 AM
Default Eh.
Quote: Originally posted by Kailacat
Sorry... if you aren't using the other account anymore, I think it would be okay. However, I am a control freak...

I like your lama. :]

Anyway, I guess since I linked my account to my e-mail, my old account automatically adjusted to this account (so, virtually, there is no 'naomi.isabella' account anymore, I don't believe). Basically, all threads, posts, and whatnot once posted by my old account now say 'pandemonium.' I have no idea why that is, but I guess this system is a bit more adjustable than I had originally thought. Problem solved, I guess.

Oh, and did you know that I'm really freaked out about tomorrow? There's a vocal music contest and I think I might be horrible on my solo. :K

And McDonalds doesn't sound to shabby right now.
Mad Poster
#95 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 10:17 AM
Did you know that my mum's friend and her insane daughter might be coming to stay with us soon? :D

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Alchemist
Original Poster
#96 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 11:37 AM
Did you know that yesterday bought this phone!!??

Without thinking about
Instructor
#97 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 6:25 AM
Did you know that I miss my old Samsung Rant?
Did you know that I really do miss it?
Did you know that I am tired? (I am if you were wondering)

"And if you look out of the right hand side of the aircraft, you'll notice that the right wing is on fire."
Call me Dei
Alchemist
#98 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 6:39 AM
Did you know that I am so. freaking. stressed. this afternoon?
Banned
#99 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 7:33 AM
Did you know that I will have a pic posted on the 'post chur pic *poke*' thread soon?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#100 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 4:28 PM
^Did you know I really want to see your face?

Without thinking about

Page 4 of 5