Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 5:48 AM
Default Teen getting Tattoos??
I thought i read in one of the many interviews that rebellious teens could get a tattoo. how?? my teen went to the parlor and nothing. Anyone else try this?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 6:04 AM
Well... Does the teen have the rebellious trait?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 7:06 AM
yep. she sure does. i'm not sure if anyone has tried this. let me know if it works for you and how!!! thanks a lot.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 12:22 AM
I think that only goes for young adults taking tattoos. Teens are still not able to, as far as I know.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch." - Jack Nicholson
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 6:12 AM
well, that sucks.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 9:53 AM
With Twallans mod you get tattoos even as a kid it is part of master controller.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 10:41 AM
ohhhh, thanks ticklish!!!! i'm running to download now.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 10:51 AM
I read the same interview. The rebellious traited teens are suppose to be able to get tattoos. Lied to again?

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 11:40 AM
I looked for this in the code, and saw the same restriction allowing only YA and older.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 7:12 PM
Well thank god we have Cmar's tattoo mod!!!!! Which I love love love!!!!