Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 8:11 PM
Default Hmm i am wondering if..
Hi there.... i just made a custom city, i wanna know if i can add random sims to fill my town without having to manually add them to a house
thank you for your time! i m hopping for some answers.

[If this was answered before please give me a link to it and delete my thread]
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 8:13 PM
If Story Progression is on, then a certain percentage of empty homes will fill up with random sims by default. If you're using a custom Story Progression mod, then you may have to change the settings for it.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 9:03 PM
Thx a lot.. i ll see into it
Alchemist
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 11:42 PM
word to the wise, though, if story progression is allowed to do its thing, sometimes it will move in clone!faces. sims with the same face (but not necessarily skin or eye color or body build). and if they breed enough, youll eventually have a clone!town.

i think its just a safer bet to move the households you want in the city into their homes manually. that way you can be sure of how many are not-clone!faces.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig