Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 7:50 AM
Default Bodyshop projects are turning a bright blue color
I am having a problem with my Bodyshop. Every time I paste a texture onto my project, the whole thing turns a bright blue color.

Here's a picture.

[IMG][/IMG]

I have the latest version of GIMP, and I have the Sims Ultimate Collection. If someone can help, I would appreciate it. This is driving me up the wall

Do the smustle \M/
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 7:07 PM
It's the GIMP. It does this for some reason. You'll need to save your bitmaps with another program (even just importing the bitmap from GIMP and resaving it should work, from what I've heard; this is not a new problem).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
It's the GIMP. It does this for some reason. You'll need to save your bitmaps with another program (even just importing the bitmap from GIMP and resaving it should work, from what I've heard; this is not a new problem).

Oh thank God. I was scared I wouldn't be able to make CC anymore Thank you so much

Do the smustle \M/
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 10:04 AM
I figured out two things recently about this phenom: 1) If you are using layers in GIMP, be sure to "flatten" the picture by making a single layer from visible, then deleting all other layers prior to saving and 2) don't use "overwrite" - only use "export as"

"If it's in you, it's got to come out."
Simblr