Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 5:08 AM
Nraas Story progression Help
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place!!

I have the Nraas Story progression, Extras, register and population control mod. I would really like to know how to stop random sims from moving into my empty homes! I have looked under Story Progression/ General/Lots like I've seen all over the internet and there is NO immigration setting. I have searched every place in the SP menu and cannot find any Immigration options to turn it off like I have seen described.
Help!!!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 5:11 AM
You'd be better off asking this on the NRAAS forums tbh.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 5:17 AM
This I do know. I am waiting for my membership to be approved so I can post...
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by danim0nster
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place!!

I have the Nraas Story progression, Extras, register and population control mod. I would really like to know how to stop random sims from moving into my empty homes! I have looked under Story Progression/ General/Lots like I've seen all over the internet and there is NO immigration setting. I have searched every place in the SP menu and cannot find any Immigration options to turn it off like I have seen described.
Help!!!

You can stop immigration, tourists etc. by using NRaas' Register Mod and there are settings to refine further in SP. Until your membership comes through allowing you to post here is some information on both Mods.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Register http://nraas.wikispaces.com/StoryProgression. There are also several threads and Tips and Tricks on managing NPC and Service populations over there. Once you can get in, post your questions in Chatterbox.

SimAd would be the one granting memberships and he's in GMT so might not be on for a bit but he's pretty quick taking care of requests. If you don't hear soon post here and I'll PM him for you.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 1:24 AM
Did you check under General Options/Sims/Immigration/Emigration? That is where you set the push to a certain number, like what the new family needs to meet before moving in the town. Also there is a setting under Story Progression/Town/ that allows you set how many houses remain empty in the world. Thing is I forgot the exact wording, but it's in that section, if i remember correctly.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.