Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th May 2008 at 2:59 AM
Default BV bugs fixed with FT?
Okay, I was just wondering when you buy FT after installing Bon Voyage, does that automatically update Bon Voyage's patch? Because I remeber one of the bugs were it kept spawning too many Tour guides and realized it indeed did, so I stop going on vacation often. BUT now that I have Freetime, have those bugs been automatically cleaned up? Because I don't have a patch of any kind, which means I would be experiencing bugs from other exp that I read about but I am not.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 20th May 2008 at 3:48 AM
No, I don't think so. You should back up your game, then install all relevant patches just to be on the safe side.

Or you can use Pescado's fix for that particular bug.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th May 2008 at 4:17 AM
Oh, well I haven't really expierenced alot of those bugs, and you have to unstiall all of them just to install a patch.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th May 2008 at 5:11 PM
The patch fixes things that aren't solved with later expansions, and some custom content/ hacks depend upon a patched game. Therefore, I'd recommend that you do apply all patches- one for each EP and the basegame (and Family Fun Stuff, if you have it). I think that the Deluxe edition may have had the patches included, but the regular expansions don't seem to. backup your game before patching and you'll have no problems.