Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 1:53 PM
Default Opening a Produce Stand.
With Seasons, How would it be possible to own a produce stand. I know the sims who own the business would grow the crops but would they extract the plants from their inventory and place them on the "bakery" shelves, or do I go into the sales mode and set the price of the items in my garden?

Just wondering. I wanted to open up a new business in Riverblossom Hills.

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 2:07 PM
I think you need to put them on the shelves. Also, there's a produce packing station on http://www.simwardrobe.com/
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 3:12 PM
Thanks Croc! I Appreciate It

#4 Old 8th May 2008 at 10:17 AM
Can the packing station also pack all of echo's harvestable crops? So those also can be sold in "bundles" at the store?
Because I plan on using them along side the Seasons crops.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 8th May 2008 at 11:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pepsihamster
Can the packing station also pack all of echo's harvestable crops? So those also can be sold in "bundles" at the store?
Because I plan on using them along side the Seasons crops.

No, those work differently. They are collected in a basket and then you can either sell them or restock the fridge but you don't see the crops at all. Never tried it but you may be able to sell baskets with crops collected for food.
#6 Old 9th May 2008 at 7:44 AM
Oh, I see. Thanks, I wont be using them then.
Instructor
#7 Old 19th May 2008 at 8:09 PM
SimWardrobe has a produce packing station for the Seasons produce, and also a Seasons-compatible fish packing station, as well as hacks for business owners to direct their employees to fish/garden.