Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pleasantview Recreation

by Elias943 Posted 10th Sep 2009 at 5:45 PM - Updated 15th Feb 2020 at 6:26 PM by Elias943

333 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 285 Feedback Posts, 47 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 14
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#101 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 11:39 AM
Thank you very much carrieo2guns!
Great description!
I hope you enjoy it!

Check my tumblr:
http://eliasctifler.tumblr.com/
:)
Test Subject
#102 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 1:03 PM
Thank you!!!! This is wonderful!!!!
^_^ cant wait to user it I loved the old goth manor (kill the goths and move my sim in ) and hate the new one (its LAME!)

Thank you ^_^
Field Researcher
#103 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 6:31 PM
This is going to be so AWESOME! Thank you so much for making it! Oh, and Hraklis.... Paramore rocks! lol

Happiness is a direction, not a place
Field Researcher
#104 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 6:45 PM
One find that is quite impressive is the urn & ghost of Michael Bachelor in the Caliente home!!! I can't wait to see what else I find!!
Test Subject
#105 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 2:03 AM
Thank SO much for this! I'm really excited to install it, but I have to ask if it overwrites any neighbourhoods?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#106 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 10:25 AM
Thank you very much guys!
I m happy that you like it!
@TalkRevolution it doesnt overwrite anything...

Check my tumblr:
Test Subject
#107 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 12:51 PM
I'm sorry, but when I try & open the files it asks me for the disk, which of course I don't have. The download files seem empty otherwise. Am I doing something wrong ?
Theorist
#108 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 1:04 AM
THIS IS AMAZING!!!! I have downloaded it and I am thrilled, This has set into action my story about Pleasantveiw I've been dieing to make (With credit to you of course), A few of the lots aren't exactly as great as others, I made a few corrections to some things in the Calientes, I was wondering why you put random pieces of furniture on some lots, Also the random trees on lots are weird, The only thing I'm really upset with was that you did not include a gym, library etc. I know that P-veiw did'nt have these but you need them for the neighborhood to be complete
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#109 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 1:11 AM
@TheGhostie Please redownload the files...
The server some times overload because of the size and corrupts the files...
@Robodl95 Thank you for your feedback...
Haha actually you are the first person that doesnt like the landscaing and the extra objects...xD
I wanted to make it great so i decorated as i usually do...;P

Check my tumblr:
Test Subject
#110 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 12:49 PM
Oh dear, I followed the instructions step by step but when I try to play it the game just shuts straight down
Well from the screen shots it looks like you've done an amazing job!
Test Subject
#111 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 4:39 PM
Oh wait that was a bad co-incidence. Sorry. All working. It's great! Thank you
Forum Resident
#112 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 3:04 AM
Awesome, thank you!
Test Subject
#113 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 3:20 AM
That's....wow.
I just....can't say how grateful I am for what you just did.
And I seriously can't wait that you finally put the characters in it :D
I'll be watching you from now on ^^
Test Subject
#114 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 9:25 PM
I finally got it after installing it over 10 times thanks
Test Subject
#115 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 12:58 AM
Families still in the works for this project?
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 5:59 PM
can u find items like rocks and seeds?
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 6:18 AM
Sweet! Tres sweet!
Test Subject
#118 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 3:29 PM
Help?
Quote: Originally posted by Hraklis943
Guys im sorry for the incovenience!
First of all thank you very much
Second you must download all the parts and extract from part number 1

But i did it
But its not working beacuse of some voulme and i have to process and it dosent work And it says i hade to insert a disc:

You need to have the following volume to continue extraction

Insert a disc with this volume and press "ok"to try again and press or press"chancel"to break extraction

Edit: Why does it says part2 at part 1?

C:\Users\bruker\AppData\Local\Temp\MTS_Hraklis943_1000177_PleasantView.part2.rar
Field Researcher
#119 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 7:38 PM
VERY nice work! You did something amazing with what EA made available to us, I am very impressed and very grateful!
Field Researcher
#120 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 7:46 PM
Gum, have you tried changing the names of the three archives to match each other exactly? To get mine to extract properly, I had rename them to "Pleasantview1", "Pleasantview2" and "Pleasantview3". Perhaps that will work for you?

When one uploads mods to ModtheSims, it changes the names of rar and zip archives by adding "MTS" and a bunch of numbers to the name of the archive, and the numbers don't match , so it can kind of screw up archives that are in multiple parts.

So again, try renaming them as I did and see if that works for you.
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 6:48 PM
WoHoooo! It'S Finally Here! But Why Do you write PleasantView??? Its Pleasantiew! And DownTown??? Its Downtown!!

Anyways Great stuff! i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE 210 Wright way!! and 105 Sim Lane!!! Oh and the Oldies are adoraaaaaaaaaaaable...

-Projects-
Humble Way
1 Humble Way-2 Humble Way-3 Humble Way-Humble Way Apartment Complex-Humble Way Spa
Test Subject
#122 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 4:23 AM
Thanks for this, nive to have a non maxis nhood
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 8:59 AM
Makari na eixes kai tous Sims mesa :D
bravo

cactusimotion
Test Subject
#124 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 6:03 PM Last edited by SuZyODD : 8th Oct 2009 at 7:58 PM. Reason: Edit
I have followed your directions, I have tried renaming the files, I use Winrar, that is my program of choice but your files are still coming out as corrupt. Is there anyway you can just upload the hood to a site like rapidshare or something where the hood will be intact instead of trying to mess around with separate parts?

I found out what I was doing wrong. You HAVE to use the first choice to process all from the first file, I was using the 2nd choice. The neighborhood works fine! Great job!
Test Subject
#125 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 9:16 PM
this is wonderful but i get to part 3 and it doesnt download i have tried to download and open but it says: the required volume is absent so unfotunately no pleasantview for me
Page 5 of 14