Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

HomeSpa Bathroom Collection One

by eris3000 Posted 26th Jul 2011 at 6:15 PM - Updated 26th Jul 2011 at 7:29 PM by Buzzler : fixed thumbnail

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 73 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Scholar
THANKS POST
#26 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 5:20 PM
Great work! Everything is quite gorgeous!
Test Subject
#27 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 6:50 PM
Welcome back! I actually play TS2 and am a BIG fan of your work. You are very talented and this is sure to please many players. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 8:51 PM
I just hate how there low quality items... But other than that LOVE EM(:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 10:53 PM
There's a nice corner bath in High End Loft Stuff =P

Your set is more realistic though, it's faaaaab.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dahlia(:
I just hate how there low quality items... But other than that LOVE EM(:

Yeah, I wasn't exactly sure how to change that in WS, but if/when I find out, I'll update.

My true dream is to: *get into the medical field *speak fluent Japanese and Spanish
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 3:17 AM
Just wondering if this requires any certain expansions or stuff packs. It's an amazing set and I love how it all matches where as in game, I feel like I'm trying to mix and match random bath stuff sometimes. You've done a great job though and are really very talented at creating objects.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 9:31 AM
what an amazing set thanks!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 10:13 PM
These are great! Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 5:18 PM
I have the corner bathtub that came with Nightlife or High End Loft stuff, I don't really remember, but it's big and ugly and I never use it. Yours is a very nice alternative and I really love the vanity-sink!! Kudos
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 11:33 PM
YES! i needed this! i was looking for a corner tub as well! I have some sims that have a super bathroom and the corner tub says opulence to me! thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 9:04 AM
This is so awesome! Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 1:24 AM
can u make it a zip instead of rar
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator THANKS POST
#38 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 6:56 PM
I love this. The only suggestion I would have is making the sink 4 channels so the faucet/handles and basin can be 2 different colors. That's my only nitpick with this. Otherwise, fantastic.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 11:50 PM
This is awesome, thanks! I adore the tub, it was so creative!
Test Subject
#40 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 12:04 AM
The shower reverts to the default texture of the item it was cloned from when it's broken.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 1:36 PM
That buthtub will fit very well in my house , my sim and i thank you both
Instructor
#42 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 11:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LaurenDearing
can u make it a zip instead of rar

Hi Lauren, if you download 7zip, a free zip software here , you can unzip the rar file. I didn't know this until recently, and it works great. I just used it to unzip this file after downloading to install it into my game on my Windows PC.

I also wanted to thank Eris for this; it looks really nice and I can't wait to try it in my game.

Is it not better to be counted among the strange rather than the incurably stupid? ♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 5:50 AM
Please tell me you will update this for Pets!! This is the one really nice tub in my game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 5:56 PM
Lovely bathroom set! The counter is absolutely gorgeous, can't wait to use it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 9:38 AM
Finally! A corner tub! OMG, I LOVE YOUUUU!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 8:36 AM
oh em gee! I've wanted a bathroom like this for so long! Love it! <3 thank you
Inventor
THANKS POST
#47 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 9:11 PM
Oh, this is so lovely. We used to have a very similar bathroom like this in our old house I tend to stay away from too many downloaded items myself, but as the persone above me says.. this is really a must! Thank you!
Test Subject
#48 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 4:09 AM
Thank you for the great set Eris I can't wait to use it in my games, however I discovered today that there is a conflict between the CC and my game... Has this awesome set not been updated to pets? If not is it planned in the near future?

Thanks!

Meg
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 11:32 PM
L'Arc~En~Ciel FTW!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#50 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 6:40 AM
Do you think that you could update this for use with the latest patch? This is far to nice of a set to fade away into "incompatibility."
Page 2 of 4