Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#326 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by opiumgirl
God I hope you feel better! Being sick really sucks. I love your dolls btw, saw them on the other thread.

Drugs (legal kind) finially kicked in so only thing I left with small headache elephant on my chest and the urge to do something. Trying to make Hakuma for my 70cm. And if you thought L was cute before I stole my freinds bright red wig cut thinned it and fought to get it into a clippy in back (I'll spare more pictures XD). Though I just got the call I'll be getting 3600 back in taxes this year. meaning I can FINAILLY get my teeth fixed. I would dance but I think my head is still not attached solidly. It still goes right when I go left... But that probably is the (legal) drugs. XD

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Advertisement
Scholar
#327 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 9:35 PM
I hate my schools grading scale. -.-
Instructor
#328 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 11:12 PM
It was an interesting day yesterday.

1. Mom's car broke down while she was terribly sick and at the drug store. had to drive into town to pick her up.
2. Sister who has a bad habit of 'dropping' on chairs, instead of sitting properly' did so, the chair shot out from under her, and she fell and hit her head.
3. Same sister with bruised head burnt her own birthday cake. Had to dash home and make another.
4. Dog got an ear infection and had then had a stroke sometime in the middle of the night!

I have never had so much happen in one day!
Scholar
#329 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 11:23 PM
That's terrible.
Scholar
#330 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 7:19 AM
You want to know how NOT to be a supervisor. Turn on all your employees talk shit behind their backs, and enforce rules that are not in the book. Better yet; violate the rules in the book so that your your underlings get yelled at by residence for "negligence" in their job.

GODDAMN I am sick and tired of my supervisor. She thinks just because she takes me here and there and acts sweet like I would side with her. Now she wants to take away the internet from everyone because I made a call to tell her about risky behavior the new guy has done. Everyone else stays to okay sites which are known to be malware free (or less risky). Her other reasoning for this is because she feels my Cambodian co-worker isn't doing his job because of the internet. You know basically shit she does. So busy lost in her world that she fails to notice a guest/resident. But she is so cozy with the fellow residents that they would never complain about her. Basically she is in immune posision that they would never ask for her departure. She knows this and it has given her a god complex.

She constantly writes me up for being FILTHY because the floors are not sparkling when she gets here. because she feels like the counters are not clean enough. yet she has injured me before leaving the coffee pot on and it exploding on me. She leaves coffee in the coffee pot for days both in the glass container and in the filter above. Her coffee cup usually sits on the counter and grows a layer of mold. Paper work lays scattered across the counter. Yet, oddly it is me who is filthy. You want to know somethign better. She tells the cleaning guy NOT to clean the floors because she wants to see if anyone else is cleaning them... ... HE'S THE BLOODY CLEANING GUY IT IS HIS JOB! So basically the cleaning guy has gotten so lax around here because he knows my supervisor will insist WE clean the gaurd shack. >_<

As for my other Aferican co-worker; well he's the quiet submissive type. Does the same type of work as the Cambodian but yet in her eyes since he never talks he can do no wrong.

So can we go to a higher up about this? Nope, supervisor kisses ass to her. There is no trust built in my company between the higher ups and the lower peons it is sad. All we do is build up this animosity between each other to the point something explodes.

If you ever want to see what happens when you have a company built on lack of communciation, infighting, and distrust this is it. The only reason why a lot of us stay is because the people where we work make it worth while. The ones who unfortunatly don't have anyone awesome to serve end up walking out the door with a gaint f you.

-sigh- Welcome back to work from my days off... I would have called in sick but nothing ever changes.

Mad Poster
#331 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 11:30 AM
@ Drowny That sucks. It happens all the time too. People are just dumb that way that they don't get the nasty effect of bad management. They continue to create conditions that allow for all sorts of discontent and abuse. I hope you can find a way to emotionally withdraw from it and make the best of your situation. My heart goes out to you.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#332 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 11:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
@ Drowny That sucks. It happens all the time too. People are just dumb that way that they don't get the nasty effect of bad management. They continue to create conditions that allow for all sorts of discontent and abuse. I hope you can find a way to emotionally withdraw from it and make the best of your situation. My heart goes out to you.

First year I didn't notice till our pay deduction; I remained quiet. Hell we still had compitant feild supervisors then. Then they let go of all the feild supervisors aka the peace makers. Then all this emotionally withdrawn turn into line drawing. Give another year and litterally it's turned into picking sides. You can remain neutral but not a single soul will trust you. The scary thing is if you go to the office you see the same mentality between people who have been with our company for a long time. (I work security there are many post and like mine some can run years with out office contact). If mutany was legal there would be mutany starting at some of the posts then working up to the broad in our branch office. I have had the taste of dealing with the Ontario (california) branch of our office it's not like ours. Ours has such poor management... Our last branch manager got let go of his position (ironically for incompitance)... He ended up with no experiance in payroll which they laid off the pay roll lady for no reason.

Long story short it would take another company like ours to whisper in our ear like the devil and I think the majority of us would abandon ship like the majority rovers (security gaurds that go from post to post) did years ago.

Oh I forgot you know why we got a pay deduction and absolutely no pay raises. Because the company got sued by OSHA, and not once either. So basically to pay for the lawsuit the rest of us had to pay for it.

the company ass a hole it covers the majority of the united states, I say majority because it recently got kicked out of two states. Has a total of 950+ lawsuits against them so they tricked many fools into signing a legal paper that would take away their right to sue. They illegally lied and said we had to sign it.

The one I love they had to take out a loan to pay us because the big wigs in Sweden don't give them enough money to pay for us. Really, honestly, the way America has been screwing up their company don't blame them for giving America the shaft they don't need us they have many more countries.

I can rant on but I can feel my hair turnign grey. But it feels good to vent. XD Saves me from the one going postal.

Alchemist
#333 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 8:09 PM
people who are consistently inattentive yet consistently volunteer for things that require attentiveness or they will explode, need to stop it. if you cant devote the time to it, dont do it, youll just be screwing everyone else up.

just how hard is it to say "hey, i dont think i can do this right now...i think i'll pass, for the time being"?

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Scholar
#334 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 12:18 AM
I was buying a new radio for my car and the cashier guy was totally acting like I was bothering him. -.- With the amount of money I'm spending on this radio he could've at least acted happy to help me. =/
Scholar
#335 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 8:26 AM Last edited by DrowningFishy : 10th Feb 2012 at 8:36 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by frankokomando
I was buying a new radio for my car and the cashier guy was totally acting like I was bothering him. -.- With the amount of money I'm spending on this radio he could've at least acted happy to help me. =/

Having worked customer service for a long time not only in my current job, it isn't you. Before you there was some jack off that put the cashier in a bad mood. It is easy to say he should have been thankful for the money your spending. That's the same high and mighty attitude that wears at a person and some people are VERY vocal, and rude about it. If you want your cashier (or other employees) to treat you well smile make eye contact and say hello how are you. Even if you do not CARE you will get better service. Again there are pleny jack offs out there and very few people remeber while on a job a person is still a person not a door mat.

PS: If your eating at a dine in, and want to be served faster tell your waiter/waitress to take their time.

Scholar
#336 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 4:50 PM
That's one of the things that really upsets me. I can't say that it makes me "angry", as I don't really get angry like I used to, but when people on both ends act like fuckwads it's just kind of sad.

My mom is one of "those people" that likes to pitch a giant fit over any little thing that doesn't go her way because "They're supposed to be serving me! This is unacceptable. This is ridiculous. I'm paying money! This place is fucking horrible! I'm never coming back here!" and so on. Usually it's just food coming late or a cashier being busy something that is in no way their fault.

Then there are the people who are just don't care about anything they're doing and treat customers like crap because they hate their job. My last job had a receptionist that was like that. He was never at the front desk so we had to check out clients ourselves. When he was there, he took his sweet time and always cut corners because it was easier to just give people a bunch of discounts than check them out properly. He never answered any questions the clients had and he stole like crazy so he could give the little trinkets to girls he liked. (He's still there because his mom owns the place).

Honestly, I just think that people on both ends should at least try not to be a giant dick to everyone they meet. I get that someone might be having a bad day and that sucks, we're human. But if people just tried once and a while to treat other people like people, maybe their own lives and the lives of others would be a little easier.

(just a theory pulled from my ass)

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Scholar
#337 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DrowningFishy
Having worked customer service for a long time not only in my current job, it isn't you. Before you there was some jack off that put the cashier in a bad mood. It is easy to say he should have been thankful for the money your spending. That's the same high and mighty attitude that wears at a person and some people are VERY vocal, and rude about it. If you want your cashier (or other employees) to treat you well smile make eye contact and say hello how are you. Even if you do not CARE you will get better service. Again there are pleny jack offs out there and very few people remeber while on a job a person is still a person not a door mat.

PS: If your eating at a dine in, and want to be served faster tell your waiter/waitress to take their time.

I think he was just irritated that I interrupted his 'talky-talk' time with another associate.
Mad Poster
#338 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 9:14 AM
My mother's a bitch.

Posting personal shit about MY SEX LIFE on facebook and twitter and EMAILING BACK AND FORTH WITH YOUR FRIENDS? Because I "won't see it?"

Get a load of this.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg52....png&res=medium

FUCK YOU.

You're dead to me.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#339 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 9:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
My mother's a bitch.

Posting personal shit about MY SEX LIFE on facebook and twitter and EMAILING BACK AND FORTH WITH YOUR FRIENDS? Because I "won't see it?"

Get a load of this.

FUCK YOU.

You're dead to me.

Words can't desribe how wrong that is.

Mad Poster
#340 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 8:14 PM
Oh, Digital, that just sucks! Your mom is so twisted, so sick. How in the world did she end up with such a wonderful daughter? She's so blessed and she can't even see it.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Field Researcher
#341 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 11:03 PM
I hate when my friends delve too much into my personal life. Like yeah, I get it, you're trying to help me, but yelling across the courtyard to my crush "Hey, she wants you to know that she exists!" is just frickin' ridiculous.
Scholar
#342 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 11:38 PM
It snowed a lot and now my cat's dog house is filled with snow Now my outside cat doesn't have a warm place to hide anymore. And my other cat that lives inside keeps digging shit out of the litter box and batting it around the room like it's a toy -.- It's gross.
Field Researcher
#343 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 1:56 AM
I pretty much need to vent about myself. I hate it when I get my hopes up too high about people. I need to learn to keep my expectations of people so low that I'm surprised when they do the littlest thing instead of disappointed.
Top Secret Researcher
#344 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 3:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frankokomando
And my other cat that lives inside keeps digging shit out of the litter box and batting it around the room like it's a toy -.- It's gross.

Not as gross as when my chihuahua sneaks in and steals a cat poo to snack on, then I catch her in the act and she quickly tries to gobble it up before I can stop her! Beyond gross, but I think the worst part just how truly delicious she thinks it is. *gag*
The other one
#345 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 3:40 AM
Drowning Fishy, that sucks. I think the last time I posted on the vent thread a while back was actually for a kinda similar situation so I know where you're coming from. Me and another colleague actually put together a reasoned and rational complaint about the girl who was making our lives miserable and things seemed to be happening then the girl pulled the "they're bullying me by saying horrible things" card (even though they were true!!...she was doing shitty things!) so the bosses clamped up at the word, "bullying" without even questioning it so nothing got changed and she got a promotion...go figure. I've been out that job for almost 2 years exactly and I couldn't be happier. I know the job market is pretty shit but from what you're saying about your company doesn't sound like it's gonna be around for a hell-of-a lot longer anyway. D: If you haven't already I'd seriously start looking into other jobs, get a resume ready and start sending it out!

Anyway, on to my rant:

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Scholar
#346 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simbalena
Not as gross as when my chihuahua sneaks in and steals a cat poo to snack on, then I catch her in the act and she quickly tries to gobble it up before I can stop her! Beyond gross, but I think the worst part just how truly delicious she thinks it is. *gag*

We have dogs that do that at my work. Every time I catch them doing that I put them back in their crate for while. After I let them out of the crate they try to give me kisses D:
Mad Poster
#347 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 10:50 PM
@VerDeTerre - your inbox is full! I can't message you!

Right now it's so cold outside I can barely move. Ugh.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Forum Resident
#348 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 11:13 PM
Had a very irritating day. The telephone never stopped ringing and it was always those guys trying to sell you something or trying to get you to upgrade what you already have. Then I had to fetch the kids from Schule and got stuck in a traffic jam and was late. Then I had a car full of kids, mine and their friends, and I got a flat tire.
Inventor
#349 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 12:41 AM
Please, please, please, please, puh-leeeeeeaaaazzzzeee use your signal. For love of all that is holy, I am not a fucking mind reader - I do not know which lane you wish to be in if you don't signal and give me a heads up. Seriously, is it really that hard to reach maybe two inches (if that)?

People. I don't understand them.

"Goonies never say die."
Field Researcher
#350 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 2:35 AM
My mom will not listen to me. She doesn't think I need rest days from excerise and she doesn't think I want to study more.
Locked thread | Locked by: jhd1189 Reason: Please use the new thread!
Page 14 of 47