Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gwynne
Really? Okay, I'll play. Mists of Pandaria?

I assume you're going to tell me that (Blizzard / MMOs / expansion packs) don't count?

No, your submission counts.
Where it is off base is that it comes from the most popular MMO ever, and so those guys are going to blow extra money on their servers, as they are REQUIRED for gameplay. I do, however concede that you came up with one, and am humbled, but would like to see a stand alone game that does not require an internet connection to play.

Like Watch Dogs (which obviously cannot be used as that game brought down all of ubisoft)
Advertisement
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#52 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 7:33 PM
So, I left this thread open despite an earlier report - it seems the reporter was right regarding it going out of control.

I don't want to stop you all discussing things, but please - be polite to each other.

Closing this thread

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: :(
Page 3 of 3