Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 6:27 AM
Default Any recommendations for good Korean/Japanese Horror/Suspense/Thriller/Beautiful Filmaking?
I don't know of many Korean movies. I'm in love with Park Chan-wook's directing style, and I also really liked The Housemaid, but I haven't seen anything else by Im Sang-soo.

There's always classics like Battle Royale or the Grudge. Weird is good- violence/gore is good too.

Even stuff like NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle.... Junji Ito adaptations.. Like Gyo!

Movies or series, really- I've seen a bit of Casshern Sins and it looks awesome. Maybe stuff like Death Note near the end? Stuff like even-jellyon without dumb kids?

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 9:20 PM
I have a hood that is all Asian (India, Korean, Japanese,etc) and FINALLY found some really great clothes and objects - on a few Japanese sites. Am not familiar with your references.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..