Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#126 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 6:08 PM
So if I donate here, the Simoleon sign will only be here? I would've donated, but I don't use PayPal or credit cards. But I reckon I could WHOIS Delphy's address and name and phone number and mail it to him.

EDIT:Just making a point about WHOIS's inprivacies.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#127 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 6:37 PM
Or you could just show up on his doorstep and hand it to him. :D
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 7:28 PM
I would like to mail a donation too. I am scared to death after already having been a victem of identity theft. I do want to help though. My private email is [email protected] if someone could send me a snail mail addy I will glady contribute.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#129 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 8:36 PM
A regular donation doesn't get you a simolean sign, but an MTS2 Supporter donation does.

I must get a PO Box one of these days...
Inventor
#130 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 8:44 PM
Please read your P.M.s Delphy.
Field Researcher
#131 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 8:50 PM
thanks for the hard work you have done in carrying your website this far, and then to the thought it took to decide to have a second. i think, in the end, it will be great, and maybe some technical problems will be resolved too. the segregation is just sound thinking, so i am all for your decision. can't wait to see it Delphy!
Inventor
#132 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 9:00 PM
Woah! That's cool, how my post was deleted with no trace. I won't repost it, because that's taking Delphy's privacy.
Forum Resident
#133 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 9:04 PM
Default changes
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It will be nice to use this site just for modding and uploading and downloading stuff for sims. The people that like to talk and socialize can have a site to do that without interferring with the good stuff that this site has provided. I am with you 100% it is a great idea.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#134 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 9:04 PM
Thanks for understanding mod_bv
Inventor
#135 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 9:29 PM
But I still know, Delphy, and would you mind if I sent you a check?
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 10:38 PM
I didn't know you could set up an account that would donate automatically. Thanks for letting me know.

And mod_bv,
Quote: Originally posted by mod_bv
So if I donate here, the Simoleon sign will only be here?

Please please please tell me you are joking.

Suzanne
Inventor
#137 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crowridgestudio
And mod_bv,

Please please please tell me you are joking.

Suzanne

How do you always know my jokes???
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 1:45 AM
This is great, as you can tell I'm more of the downloader/tester (With the exception of the past two months since, I have been a very busy person).

Anyway, I think this is great.
Instructor
#139 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 2:04 AM Last edited by anonymous : 8th Jul 2005 at 2:08 AM.
yes you can set up your paypal account to automatically take money out and give to delphy each month...its called a subscription :p
I have a subscription...I have the simoleon sign...get a subscription and join the simoleon sign club lol
ok so its not really a club and you dont really get anything except the pleasure of knowing you're helping delphy keep the site(s) going. But you get a lil simoleon sign...you can proudly display like a gold star :D

oh and mod_bv the whois info might not be accurate right now considering delphy just moved...and delphy could pay for whois privacy but he chooses not to...i paid for it for my site though because i dont want strange people calling me up in the middle of the night to discuss my merchandise lol or showing up at my apartment expecting to see a fashion show or something. :argh:
Test Subject
#140 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 2:31 AM
I've watched this site grow for almost a year now, and I couldn't be more impressed. The modders are brilliant, creative, and technically gifted. Although I haven't said much on the boards, I've been testing the mods and hacks and trying to find just the right combinations for my game. As one of the early members, I'm proud to be a part of such a fine group of people. Thank you all and keep on SIMming!
Test Subject
#141 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:56 AM
ok, yes, this totally rocks.

I used to do the community thing, but now i stick to the downloads and hack testing and have to sift through to get to them. This is great. Modders get modding, talkers get talking, and we are all HAPPY!

YAY!
Field Researcher
#142 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 7:27 AM
Will be great...thanks
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#143 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 8:04 AM
hellooooo Delphy.
I joined on the 7th July...
(you know what's coming don't you, yes I am a lazy whatsit)
do I absolutely have to join up manually....?
Cos it would be soooo much easier for me if my account magically appeared on the new site.............

(I'll shut up now)
Inventor
#144 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 1:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
hellooooo Delphy.
I joined on the 7th July...
(you know what's coming don't you, yes I am a lazy whatsit)
do I absolutely have to join up manually....?
Cos it would be soooo much easier for me if my account magically appeared on the new site.............

(I'll shut up now)

What's the big deal? It takes like 5 minutes to set it up?
Test Subject
#145 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 1:57 PM
sounds cool, though i hope the threads on this new site become exciting again because right now the forum is just full of the same old crap, maybe its because i have been playing the game for too long but i would like to enjoy talking about the game again. :P
Field Researcher
#146 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 2:36 PM
I'm glad Mod2 is going back to it's core business and cuting those chat forums loose. One can only take so much insecure heteros and their obsession with size.
Inventor
#147 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:28 PM
Well, the site's 3 days from launch and the name's not known yet.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#148 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mod_bv
Well, the site's 3 days from launch and the name's not known yet.

Hold yer horses, mod. The site is opening July 11th. Why would we announce the name early? It's not open for posts yet and there is nothing to see.

DDO
Test Subject
#149 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 8:02 PM
I am so excited. The best part of the seperation for me is that I can search the entire site for something and not have to filter through a list of irrevelant social topics. and vice versa.

I do have one request . Since the social site will be seperate would it be possible to host a storytelling forum. I hate BBS and I would so love it if we could share our sim stories with the MTS2 community.
Inventor
#150 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daysies
Hold yer horses, mod. The site is opening July 11th. Why would we announce the name early? It's not open for posts yet and there is nothing to see.

Not the URL, just the name. I am growing tired of calling it the "new site".
Locked thread
Page 6 of 8