Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#401 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 5:03 PM
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#402 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 1:57 AM

Formerly a starter house

Same house at night...

What it originally looked like.. (what a waste of land space!)

Modernist department store in Belladonna Cove(owned by Justin Cleveland)

High-end housing unit(rent-able). Was going to share it here for download, but I changed my mind..
Top Secret Researcher
#403 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 12:57 AM
Made my dream house plan in hopes of convincing my fiance and I to build it as our home (of course we cant afford so it was more of a joke than anything)

Here's the link to the pictures since there's a lot
Test Subject
#404 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 4:04 PM
Everything looking great!

I offer the Goldwoods Castle Fortification for those megalomaniacs who want to stay safe from their jealous neighbouring kingdoms. A fully equipped keep included in the price! Make your offer today since I can't remember the price right now...

More pics of it:
http://juhhmi.deviantart.com/gallery/37409696
Helptato
#405 Old 6th Feb 2013 at 11:18 PM
Amazing houses everyone!

Wow, I missed building in TS2 so much.

500 Wayside Drive

8 Valley Lane

All built in just the base game

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Theorist
#406 Old 4th Mar 2013 at 6:02 PM
I've got several TS2 Lots finished and ready for uploading. After uploads are enabled again, I will wait about a month or so before submitting them, to do my small part to give a break to the site moderators.
Most of them are residential, but here's a classy apartment tower I finished yesterday - Eldorado Court:

Besides the 10 identical apartments (fully furnished and decorated) on 5 floors, its got the usual common area amenities, like game room, TV room, etc.. And as usual, No Custom Content.
Look for it in about a month or two.
Theorist
#407 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 3:42 AM
I always think it's cool and kind of funny when my recreations of real houses end up on the first page of a Google Image search, alongside pictures of the real thing. It makes me wonder what the owners think when they see the pics and whether they visit MTS to see the uploads.
I would be like, what the hell, someone's controlling my life!

Desert Nomad House
Echo House

Note, the above links will change in contents from time to time, but as of the time of this writing, they include pics of my creations.
Theorist
#408 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 7:43 AM Last edited by ScaryRob : 19th Mar 2013 at 8:01 AM.
I tried making a TS2 version of Habitat 67 in Montreal, based mostly on this picture of a Lego version, which depicts about one-quarter of the entire complex (the southern end of it, I think):

as well as a rotatable picture at this webpage: http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/dossiers/lego67/

Unfortunately, I only got as far as this before running out of wall sections. (There's a limit to the number of wall sections that can be used on a Lot.)

Too bad, 11 stories high. About 90% of the exterior is done, but I'd still need plenty more wall sections for the insides.
It's made up of 48 rectangular boxes, each 10x5 squares, which roughly approximates the scale of the real thing. If I were able to finish it, there would be single box studio apartments, as well as multi-boxed, multi-storied larger apartments, just like the real thing. There probably would have been about 15 or so apartments total on this Lot.
Maybe someday I'll try a greatly scaled down version.
Test Subject
#409 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 7:19 PM
Wow! Great job with all those buildings, ScaryRob! I like the structure of the habitat, and indeed hate the wall limit!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#410 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 7:44 PM
This was a house for a contest on another site. We were given a foundation to build upon, with the instructions of a first home and furnishings should not all be new. Lots of creative leeway with this one!

Helptato
#411 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 3:18 PM
Old house of mine from like 2 years ago

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
#412 Old 6th Apr 2013 at 10:06 PM
Default Cutesey Cottage (Base Game, No CC)

Instructor
#413 Old 14th May 2013 at 7:06 PM
I wanted to make a funky, out-of-this-world sort of home for my alien twins Keeley and Kristof, and this is the result!

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Test Subject
#414 Old 18th May 2013 at 2:24 PM
I finished a new Baroque chateau: More pictures at http://juhhmi.deviantart.com/gallery/37409696

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#415 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 4:55 PM
A little wedding chapel I built for my neighborhood:

The layout of the ground floor:

Field Researcher
#416 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 6:24 AM
I'm obsessed with terrace houses. I'm in Sydney at the moment and there's tons around the west side of town; they're absolutely beautiful and so now I'm all inspired.

Screenshots

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Field Researcher
#417 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 11:05 PM
I just made 4 townhouse apartments designed to be on a cut through street. It also includes a small playground and a BBQing area around back. Sorry if the picture quality isn't great.
Screenshots

Meh.
Field Researcher
#418 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 2:53 PM
This is my town's School/University (it's small farm town)
It's called <No Name> County Technical Institute it used to be the town's old hospital
(I need a name for this town)

Field Researcher
#419 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 8:04 PM
Ok this my first time building a house i just post it to see what everyone think about it

Sorry if the quality is low because i set my camera in game in low because i don't use it..
Field Researcher
#420 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 4:09 PM
ps: i dont have any lighting mods or Photoshop but my in game graphics are greater than the pictures
and i didnt use cc in it and i get why its funny if u have any suggestions i would be happy.
Lab Assistant
#421 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 8:40 PM
Office Building:

Modernist House(windows "Metro Window Set" by Tiggy027):

"Better to have a short life that is full of which you like doing then a long life spent in a miserable way."

Alan Watts (1915 - 1973)
Mad Poster
#422 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 2:50 AM
Test Subject
#423 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 10:49 PM
Beautiful houses. Sims 2 brings back some memories!
Alchemist
#424 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 6:37 AM
House Ive just finished

To see more and download head to Sims Fans Uk

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Test Subject
#425 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 9:07 PM
@Landscaping:

Sims 3 + enbseries (no enb effects enabled, I just use the custom shader plugin ENB provides, all shaders are created by myself).
Page 17 of 39