Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 9:00 PM
Default Monolids?
Basically, I've always used these but the file seems to be gone, and the OCs blog isn't there.
I'm looking for monolids that are not part of a whole skin (unless there's a monolidded version of kurasoberina's Primer skin out someplace..) so, an overlay or an eyeshadow? Something that hides the eyelid crease. Thanks, guys!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 12:11 AM
Found them here. http://sims-new.my1.ru/load/kosmeti...ed/14-1-0-69076
Though I'm not sure how to download as the sites in Russian. I think you need to be a member.
If you can't get them there, let me know and I will send them to you, because I do have them in my game. Just have to find them in my non-merged cc.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
Found them here. http://sims-new.my1.ru/load/kosmeti...ed/14-1-0-69076
Though I'm not sure how to download as the sites in Russian. I think you need to be a member.
If you can't get them there, let me know and I will send them to you, because I do have them in my game. Just have to find them in my non-merged cc.

@MurderPrincessK Ah, got the same "file missing" error. 8( I'd be real grateful if you could send them to me, if it's not too much trouble!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 4:38 PM
There is a non-default skin that I have used before for my Asian sim that visually expresses the monolid. I have Kurasoberina's Epicanthic Iced HD Non-Default. This is what it looks like in my game. (Edit: Oh, didn't read that through completely. No, I don't think there is a monolid version for the Primer skin but maybe in the future.
Alchemist
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 9:16 PM
Here you go, both the monolids and the bra top in the post: http://sims3pack.ru/kosmetika-dlya-...lycornered.html
I scanned the archive and it's safe.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Scholar
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 10:08 PM
I did find it in my files but I'll hold off uploading since @sweetdevil was able to locate them.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Alchemist
#7 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 10:57 PM
@MurderPrincessK - you can upload it too, who knows when that site will go down It's good to have multiple backups.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Scholar
#8 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 4:22 AM
@sweetdevil - Thats true. I went ahead and added them to my 4shared account.
[ dolly ] ESmonolids.rar

Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 11:42 AM
whoa guys, thank you so much!
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 4:48 PM
Hey guys..so I tried using the ones you have provided but it's not working on my sims...any help please? thanks!
Scholar
#11 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kakarinobi
Hey guys..so I tried using the ones you have provided but it's not working on my sims...any help please? thanks!

What do you mean by its not working. The download isn't showing up in your game or the makeup isn't removing the fold in the eyelid. You will find the makeup in the eyeshadow category. You do have to put it on your sim manually. It doesn't attach itself to every sim. Hope that helps.