Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 2:45 PM
Default Glowing floors?
So I have this idea for a dance club where the walls and floors are very brightly illuminated, while the people themselves are as dimly lit as possible. I can get the walls to look illuminated by placing large, bright invisible wall lights very close to the walls, but the floors are a bit of an issue. I can't just plonk down invisible ceiling lights since they'll illuminate the Sims (and knowing the lighting engine, in an ugly way as well). So I'll need downwards shining invisible lights that are at ankle height or lower...or a glowing floor. WCIF CASTable glowing floor tiles that are NOT lights?

Thanks.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 4:59 AM
Maybe the High Light set by Kiolometro is what you are looking for? http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...ght/id/1175610/
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 10:56 AM
Maybe you could make use of Morphead's True Reflective floors which you can find in the downloads-sims3-buy mode- decorative-rugs, here in mod the sims.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 11:39 AM
Have you tried black light? buhudain created some amazing effects with it here.