Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 7:57 PM
Default Wcif 2 Color Eyes!!!
Hi, so I've been searching everywhere for heterochromia eye contacts for costume makeup, but I can't seem to find any... I found heterochromia (2 different colored eyes) eye contact accessories but they made my sim's lower eyelid look really jagged and weird. I just really want 2 different color eyes that work on sims with all eye shapes.. Pleaseee please help!!!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 3:12 AM
If I remember correctly it is not possible to create heterochromia contacts as costume make-up for sims 3...something to do with the game automatically applying the texture for one eye to the second eye.... I'm no modder, but I vaguely remember discussions about this. Someone else who is more informed might be able to give you a better answer on the reason why though.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
If I remember correctly it is not possible to create heterochromia contacts as costume make-up for sims 3...something to do with the game automatically applying the texture for one eye to the second eye.... I'm no modder, but I vaguely remember discussions about this. Someone else who is more informed might be able to give you a better answer on the reason why though.

Oh, alright.. thanks for letting me know.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 5:44 AM
Default option..
have you tried odd eyes there an accessory but seem to fit all sim eye shapes quite well
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 5:22 PM Last edited by themysteriouscorn : 2nd Oct 2016 at 8:16 AM.
I'll try it out, thanks

Edit: I tried them and I love them! Thank you so much