Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 7:19 PM
Default Four Corners?
Now I am wondering. Does anybody love the new neighborhood they got with The Sims Life Stories? I really like this neighborhood, even more then Pleasantview or Strangetown. I like how the neighborhood is small with only three to four community lots. But the community lots gives you all you will ever need. However, there is still two questions on my mind.

For one, where is the bowlingg ally? I checked all of the community lots and all I found was Starlight Cafe & Market, the park, Lead's Gym, and The Corner Shops. Do you unlock that lot when you finish Vincent's story?

For the last question that I really need an answer to is, is it possible to bring the neighborhood into The Sims 2 game. That way I will have it for when I am ready to start seasons. Because I looked at the Life Stories folder and every single piece, folder, and stuff is the same as The Sims 2's folders, pieces, and stuff also.

Anyways, there's no rush with these. Please take your time if you need to, but I would appeacate the answers soon, okay?

p.s. Could someone tell me how I could complete my goal of making Mikey fall back in love with me?!!!
Advertisement
#2 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 7:52 PM
I am trying to figure out the same. So far I only found the .sc4 file for the base neighborhood, but I doubt there will be a way of importing the lots. There are a lot of walls/floors/objects that are not available for the sims 2 game. I am currently searching the files with SimPE and trying to extract, at least, the walls and floors.

P.S - About that goal, you just have to improve the relationship until you are best friends with him.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 8:02 PM
Well have you tried just doing the same thing you would do if you were to reset the neighborhoods in the base game? But I do not know what number it is as Life Stories neighborhoods also go N001, N002, and N003.

p.s. I am doing that, but this fool seems to not have anything and I am doing the same interactions over and over again.
#4 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 2:53 AM
I have to say, I really do love the Four Corners neighborhood. I don't have an answer to your question (I believe the bowling alley stays in Vincent's story?!), but I just wanted to pop by and say that I agree.
#5 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 5:07 PM
I might look into trying to convert some objects, etc from LS to TS2, then lots, Then a Entire Neighborhood.
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 5:47 PM
it took a couple of sim days to get back to normal i found
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 6:51 PM
yes, the stories hoods can be imported into ts2... info in this thread http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s....html#msg203973
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FreakAboutSims
p.s. Could someone tell me how I could complete my goal of making Mikey fall back in love with me?!!!

This may help :bigwave:
http://guides.gamepressure.com/thes...ide.asp?ID=2205
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 5:30 PM
I dont Have Lifestories...Yet

But this sounds realy interesting.

I cant wait to see how this turns out

Xanga? Then go here
www.xanga.com/give_speak_want_dude

YOU can learn all about me!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 11:07 PM
I actually did something even stranger, I packaged the families from Pleasantview (Lothario, Pleasants, etc...) and put them in the Sims Life Stories, and it worked! They are now living in my life stories neighbourhoods.

BTW, not actually packaging them, but if you put the house in the sim bin with the sims in it, then copy all the lots from the lot catalogue folder into the lot catalogue folder of the life stories they will be in the occupied homes.

Also I have done this with various other sims.

NOTE. The houses that came with NL work with Life Stories, but the garage or driveway dissapears.