Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 5:53 AM
Default LWhat happened to the links to other sites?
I coulda 8sworn* there was a place for links to other sites with player-made Sims 3 stuff...or am I misremembering? Also, have some items been taken down? I seem to remember these AWESOME pediment doors & I think windows too, but I can't find them. I even looked in Sims 2 stuff, in case I was remembering the wrong game! (I even looked on The Sims Resource; not there either.)

So, am I loosing my marbles or what? :-)
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 25th Apr 2016 at 1:02 PM
pediment? like ... I don't remember a thing anymore, but you may be thinking of the fence like objects to use as decoration on classical buildings among other things? She's gone, or not her, but her stuff. Mediafire is totally to blame. You might be able to find in around uploaded by someone else.

Awesims I think it was called, here is a site I made for hers and Luna's things here

We also have a thread on here also made by me. I would if I were you rather post in the wcif or "where can I find" forum.
Site Helper
#3 Old 25th Apr 2016 at 3:35 PM
There was a Finds on the Home page that is no longer there. You are not misremembering it. I don't remember anything about the pediment doors and windows, though.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th May 2016 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
pediment? like ... I don't remember a thing anymore, but you may be thinking of the fence like objects to use as decoration on classical buildings among other things? She's gone, or not her, but her stuff. Mediafire is totally to blame. You might be able to find in around uploaded by someone else.

Awesims I think it was called, here is a site I made for hers and Luna's things here

We also have a thread on here also made by me. I would if I were you rather post in the wcif or "where can I find" forum.

It was definitely a door, or a set of them, with different pediments. Basically, with those large, fancy door frames. (Here is a link to what I mean: https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/F.../2004105789.jpg)

Thank you for the link to AweSims/Luna stuff! And I will try to find the WCIFI forum. :-)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th May 2016 at 2:53 AM
Ya know what? I found them; sadly, they are for Sims 2 and the creator, phoenix_phaerie, doesn't seem to post any more. I wish someone would update them. :-( Actually, looking for them, I saw a few things I'd love to see in Sims 3! Makes me wish I knew how; I have a ton of time on my hands. *sigh*

Here's the first of 2 sets she made: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=239126

Kim/blackwood13
Scholar
#6 Old 5th May 2016 at 6:06 AM Last edited by lucy kemnitzer : 5th May 2016 at 6:06 AM. Reason: typotypo
Having spent months trying to recolor phoenix_faerie's Sims 2 doors and windows, I can tell you that if someone does want to convert them they will have to create completely new textures for them too.