Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 4:29 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default sims toddlers walking out of their cribs
whenever I start up my newest sims 3 save, the mother suddenly appears standing beside her bed instead of sleeping in it, and all of her 3 toddlers in the cribs around her suddenly stand up and walk out of their cribs like they're made of air. this is not only weird, but annoying, since they 1) leave their imaginary friends in the cribs and 2) have to be deleted cheatily as they become unusable, deleting the imaginary friends as well. has anyone else experienced this? does anyone even know what might cause it? i'd love to be able to take steps towards fixing it/avoiding doing whatever caused it in the future, but with no clue as to how it happened, i don't know what to do. i'll be rolling back to an older save, but yes. would love to hear if anyone else has experienced this little bit of fun.

for the record, the only cc i have is nraas + awesomemod stuff for stability.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 5:10 PM
Does this happen with only one family or is it a wide problem concerning other families, as well? If it's an isolated problem, have you tried to move the family to a new lot to see if the problem insist? There could be some corruption in this specific family if it only happens with them.

Have you also tested without mods to rule out possible conflict between them?

Not the same but could also be related to this similar problem: http://nonasims.wordpress.com/2013/...ut-of-the-crib/
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 5:30 PM
Yeah, I had that happen a couple days ago and the jump bug, also. I just made a dupe of the crib and deleted the original. The game did stabilize, and runs really sweet now. I did remove a couple recently added mods because I was also getting Eternal Save syndrome...

Did you try deleting the crib and then using undo? That seems to have some reset ability in some circumstances. Mine was an ITF crib, don't know that it matters.

You could try resetting the sims that were in the cribs. My game still thought that the crib was being used by the toddler.

Simulis
απολαυστικά κακό
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 5:58 AM
i never solved this, just ended up resetting from a previous save, since it had only been a day in-game since i last saved. i don't think it was the same as what was linked, since one of the babies had no imaginary friend yet the same error :O

i'd go back and test out what was causing further seeing these replies, but i have already saved over that file again! sorry and thanks for the suggestions.