Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 8:48 PM
Default Problem with the paparazzi
They just stand outside my sims' houses for AGES. This guy has been standing outside for two sim days Surely this is a glitch.

Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 8:55 PM
Reset him:
resetsim firstname lastname
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 9:12 PM
Fixed him Thanks. That was annoying. It happened once before too. A paparazzi was just staring through the window whilst my sim was taking a shower, ew
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 11:01 PM
Darned paparazzi! You can get rid of them altogether with Twallan's Register mod.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 4:09 PM
Seriously? D: -downloads-
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 6:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Darned paparazzi! You can get rid of them altogether with Twallan's Register mod.

Hahaha! I've been killing off the paparazzi. I guess I'll install Twallan's Register mod instead.

So much blood on my hands now though.

"Sometimes I feel like a door with no key, and all the answers are locked away in me." - Send Me An Angel, by Alicia Keys
Instructor
#7 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 4:15 AM
Thanks, I have that mod but didn't think to get rid of them. They irritate me, especially since sims become celebrities at the drop of a hat.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 10:34 PM Last edited by Dreamydre : 11th Apr 2012 at 2:29 AM.
You should all round up your paps and give them to my game, as I only have 1. Just makes it weird to even say "here comes the paparazzi".

Quote: Originally posted by Howabominable
...especially since sims become celebrities at the drop of a hat.

Check out this jewel created by HystericalParoxysm, it makes it challenging for the celebrity virus to spread so rapidly. I downloaded as soon as I installed Late Night. Don't forget to thank her if you download, 'cause it works like a charm!

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Scholar
#9 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aSimmersLife
Hahaha! I've been killing off the paparazzi. I guess I'll install Twallan's Register mod instead.

So much blood on my hands now though.

I'm just gonna kill them off. It's much more fun.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Field Researcher
#10 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 8:18 PM Last edited by Elledee : 14th Apr 2012 at 7:26 AM.
I had one standing there taking pictures of my kid painting. I was going to have the child be rude to the paparazzi to make her leave but she ended up getting hit by a meteor. It totally made my day, the timing was perfect and my little boy didn't get set on fire even though he was pretty close to her. I wish that would happen to all of them, lol
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 12:28 PM
If you enter a code developer, and hold down Shift click on the paparazzi, select "Object", and remove, you can remove it.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 5:20 PM
I hate when the paparazzi are in front of my house ...
that is a bit of privacy!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 10:42 AM
Is there just a way to decrease the numbers of paparazzi spawning?
and also is there a way to make paparazzi just go in places where there are 3stars for celebrity?.

http://www.kathflores.com
"Every color has its definition and that is what ART is...Defining who you are"