Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 4:12 AM
Default Nightlife complete Subhood
Basically the title says it all.
I am looking a Nightlife subhood with buildings and decorate. I'm tired of the one that comes with the game.
I'm not good decorating or distributing buildings around the neighborhood, my attempts to create one always end up abandoned.
So basically I want a "urban center" already created, the more it's looks like a really city-center with important edifices and etc, the better.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 7:55 AM
I've edit the downtown and added some buildings, some are made by me and others are from mod the sims, I have decorated everything and added a lot of trees, it's not finished yet tho, I'd like to upload it but i don't know how to do it, here's some screens (i'm so sorry for the bad quality, my graphics are really bad and I was to lazy to take a monitor screenshot instead of the sh*ty game quality pictures)

*Note: these screens are old so now some lots you see are edited

I hope someone helps me on how to upload it.

Edit: if you're wondering I have a laptop and no, the game doesn't really lags or slows down, it does a little but it's not that much.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 9:31 AM
That's what I mean when I see realistic city
It's a pity most people don't share the ones the mede. At the same time it's comprensible because there aren't tutorials of how to convert it in one, that you can share with other people

So far I've seen this a University Subhood and a BV Mountain Subhood that can be download