Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 6:28 PM
Default Item Similar to the Luminous Pro Antique Camera
Hi there!

I've been on a bit of a search lately for a purchasable camera, one that is either a replica or an entirely new object that functions like the Luminous Pro Antique Camera! It's the one that a Sim receives as a career reward with the University expansion.

I'd love to take photographs and portraits of my Sims, and although I can use the in-game feature (where one Sim poses whilst they ask another Sim to take a photo), but if I recall correctly the Luminous has some neat options that can be tweaked when the photograph is taken.

I know that there are some hacked objects where it makes the exact Luminous camera purchasable, but from what I've heard, most of them are either broken or are prone to causing glitches and other tomfoolery. Does anyone know of a good camera that offers similar interactions, or something that they could recommend that they use on a regular basis?

Thanks much!

Check out my building creations!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 11:14 PM
The extractable Luminous camera works fine. I haven't had it broken or glitched. Which ones did you try that resulted in that? I use the one by Sophie-David http://modthesims.info/d/374017

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
The extractable Luminous camera works fine. I haven't had it broken or glitched. Which ones did you try that resulted in that? I use the one by Sophie-David http://modthesims.info/d/374017

Oh really? Interesting, thank you much for your find! I heard that there was one file that included the camera, but also some lovely portrait backdrops, and it was simply those backdrops that caused glitches and errors. Perhaps I'll try this one out, thanks!

Check out my building creations!