Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 7:36 AM
Default No-cc urban hi-rise buildings like Zarathustra's
Title pretty much has it.

I'm replacing the neighbrhood deco buildings in Downtown with usable buildings and I could use a couple dozen more. They don't need to be modern, historical fit in nicely, too, but I am looking for tall buildings.

Are there any other builders who do this sort of work without cc?

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 8:14 AM
Did you try the filters?
https://www.modthesims.info/brow...scraper&searchp[p3][1]=None&filter[]=0&t_n=1&t_p=1&t_f=1&username=&csort=0&go=Go
That was sky scrapper no cc.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 8:22 PM
See, the filters hate me, Jo, thanks so much. I'd tried no-cc, but all the results were still full of cc. (I use cc, lots of it. But it's a mess when it comes in a lot--doesn't go to the right folder and I end up with duplicates.) Panmines uses cc, I think those are misflagged or something. I hadn't found some of these others before, especially the older creations. Thank you!

(It's just me on the search filters: I know it's supposedly not possible, but I can't get results from card catalogs either--but the librarian standing next to me at the library can get results from the same search terms when she types them in, and Google search also refuses to give me what I want. Drives me bonkers, especially since it's computer-independent.)

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh