Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 3:58 PM
Default Posebox with loading screen poses? (found)
I used to have this posebox that had all the poses from the "Loading The __ Family" screen. You know, the spouses, angry siblings, awkward teens etc. IIRC it even had poses for the Sim portraits - the zombie/vampire/werewolf/etc pose that you'd see on your UI.

I think the posebox was mainly gray colored. It was sorted under Hobbies > Creativity.

BUT I GUESS IT DISAPPEARED FROM THE INTERNET, because I simply can't find it. Or have I gone a little too crazy over getting back to playing TS2 after so many moons, that I've lost my googling skills?...

I'll continue looking for it, but if someone has it bookmarked or in other ways knows the site, I'd greatly appreciate it if you pasted it here.

Edit - not merely two minutes later, I refrased my google search and found an old thread of mine, with a link to the download. It's called JD's loading screen posebox.