Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 3:43 AM
How To Make Teen Dropout
I made two emancipated teens from adult Sims and I want them to have careers along with general teen hijinks, but school time is a crimp in my story plans. Is there a way, a hack or a cheat to make my teens dropout of school?

PandoraNYC1
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 3:56 AM
Inteenimater is your friend.

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Forum Resident
#3 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 4:16 AM
For adult careers, you could make them Independent Teens (adults with teen bodies) with Sim Blender. Only problem is that if they age up they will go straight to elder, as they are treated as being in Maxis' adult (not teen) life stage.

For keeping them teens but dropping out, you could use Simlogical's Flexi School custom school. I use that for the two Newson teens in my 'hood.

Links (since iPad won't let me make hyperlinks.)
Sim Blender: http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=20.0
Flexi School: http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...Schooltypes.htm

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 4:34 PM
Thank you both for the info. I installed Inteenimater last night, but I have to configure it (I guess), because the school bus still showed up. I'll
still check out the Flexi School link though. Happy Simming!

PandoraNYC1
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 6:00 PM
With Inteen it's one of the optional flavour packs - noadultteens I think. You need to leave it out of your Downloads folder. Also they have to get a certain way through their teenhood for the adultness to kick in, so to speak.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 11:16 PM
Flexi school is easier, the school changer is blue and yellow and you simply click and set your sim to flexi school and the bus will never show up again.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 1:54 AM
I think for that you're right Jo.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Forum Resident
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 2:46 AM
I would second maxon because I have never used Inteen. I would like to because it allows teens to have adult jobs (would be useful for households headed by teens like the Newsons) and college students to get married. However, it conflicts with so many things that I think I can live without it.

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 7:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Flexi school is easier, the school changer is blue and yellow and you simply click and set your sim to flexi school and the bus will never show up again.

I downloaded Flexi School, but didn't get to try it yet today, got caught up building a castle and re-designing some apartments <-- the problems of a happy, sleepless Simmer! Is it an item that I click on? If so, what category is it under? Thanks again for all the advice and info. Happy Simming!

PandoraNYC1
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 8:37 AM
The yellow and blue school changer is the item that goes on the wall that you click on. You will find it under Miscellaneous for a dollar I think. Make sure you have that, that is what allows you to change school types depending on what types you have downloaded. http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...Schooltypes.htm

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
The yellow and blue school changer is the item that goes on the wall that you click on. You will find it under Miscellaneous for a dollar I think. Make sure you have that, that is what allows you to change school types depending on what types you have downloaded. http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...Schooltypes.htm

Thank you dear. Cheers!

PandoraNYC1