Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 7:13 AM Last edited by Margaret Pendragon : 4th Aug 2013 at 6:30 PM.
Default seashell spawners
Maybe I'm just too tired to see them...but are the seashell spawners not in CAW?

ETA I see they are not. I'll work on enabling them for CAW if no one else has done so.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 8:34 AM
I've got the seashell and bottle spawners up on my site, enabled for CAW, if anyone else needs them. Let me know if you have any problems.
dodgy builder
#3 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 8:39 AM
I found seashells, but my game is in norwegian. I also have the compiled hidden version installed. The game crashed with all the spawners i found, may not have anything to do with those.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 5:55 PM
You also have a compiled hidden version? What does that mean?

These are only the OBJDs, and must be placed in your CAW framework. I text exported a world with these yesterday and was able to collect sea shells with no crashes.
dodgy builder
#5 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 6:20 PM
This one by (A) ? http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=468279

Supercaw is what they call it, forgot
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 6:23 PM
Oh I see. You're using the 'super CAW'. I'm just using the regular version of CAW.

I have the package installed to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Create a World Tool\Packages

I just did another test world export with the spawners, and my sim has collected 5 seashells without any crash. Maybe the problem is the difference in CAW version?
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 11:13 AM
Default whate is you're site
Quote: Originally posted by Margaret Pendragon
I've got the seashell and bottle spawners up on my site, enabled for CAW, if anyone else needs them. Let me know if you have any problems.

what is you're site ???
Forum Resident
#8 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 9:10 PM
Theorist
#9 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 1:48 AM
Okay, okay, so I'm going to dig up this really old thread here but I've a question. The spawners are gone from the site AuntieLynds linked so does anyone know if there's anywhere to download the files to enable the seashell and bottle spawners in CAW or am I going to have to resort to using Super CAW to get them? I've been dragging my feet on using that because I have enough trouble with the regular CAW running so don't want to have to bog things down even further.
dodgy builder
#10 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 2:27 AM
I don't think it's that hard. Use S3PE to change the settings for them. I'm on my phone at the moment, don't know how to link.

You can also just send her a message on her blog asking for them. She had some not so nice experiences with stealing and took her things down.
Theorist
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 9:31 PM
@Volvenom thank you for your reply! I was just hoping someone else had liberated them and despite all my looking I hadn't found the files yet.