Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 4:20 PM
Default How to change the grim reaper's apperance
Be warned that this does require one mod: Nraas Master Controller

Step One: Create two sims 1 to keep and 1 to kill.
Step Two: Kill one of the sims [You know how to do this]
Step three: Once the grim reaper shows up PAUSE the game!
Step four: Click on premade sims and chose sim only
Step Five: Choose the sim you want to use as your new grimmy
Step Six: Exit create a sim. You should now see your newly created grim reaper whenever a sim dies.

As always back up your files and all that jazz but I haven't noticed any ill effects on my game.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 4:34 PM
I'll have to check this out later. Very useful, thanks.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 4:44 PM
I did this once ages ago to give Grimmy a horribly garish red, pink and yellow lipstick pattern on his robes. He looked fucking fabulous.
Scholar
#4 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
I did this once ages ago to give Grimmy a horribly garish red, pink and yellow lipstick pattern on his robes. He looked fucking fabulous.

Tell me you took pictures. Please
Mad Poster
#5 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 5:18 PM
I'm positive I did; it should be in the depths of Facebook. I'll see if I can find it!
Alchemist
#6 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 5:39 PM
I think you missed the method to enter CAS after you pause the game. I almost got lost when you said premade Sim. Does the effect stick permanently?

Just call me Nikel
Mad Poster
#7 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 5:49 PM
Only for the save you've done it in, but that's probably obvious. Once you've confirmed Grimmy's new appearance in CAS, he'll stay like that until you change it again, I think. Admittedly, it's been a while since I've actually done it.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 6:06 PM
@IrishA03

Right I hope this works, because I've never really used the @ function before and I don't know that it works in an edit, so forgive me for the double post. Anyway...

Ladies.
Scholar
#9 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 1:28 AM
Oh, that's cool. I'm going to make him into an angel of death