Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th May 2014 at 7:45 PM Last edited by DOLCE_VIDA : 9th Jun 2014 at 9:35 PM.
Default Plant sim hair, clothing etc
Hello all,
I am looking for "hairs" for plant sims. The majority of the stuff I've been coming across is from TS2, and I am having trouble with mysims3 blog (as every time I try to "search" the blog, I get a white page that says loading, yet nothing loads).

So far I found a remake of Petchy's speckles that I can use as a face marking...so if you know of any nice face markings, blushes, contacts, please let me know.

I am trying to find cc to make my plant sims looks like "guild wars 2" sylvari's. They look like this.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th May 2014 at 10:56 PM Last edited by DOLCE_VIDA : 9th Jun 2014 at 9:35 PM.
Default yes, like that...
Quote: Originally posted by venusprincess100
stuff like this?

Yes! I couldn't remember Taty's name/site, but she has good things on her site, I hope they look good in-game as well.
s-i-u's plantsim skintone: nooooo, that skin gives me the heebies, it looks too fungus-y...
Dragon horns: I think those'll work out somehow, they look kinda branchy.

Thanks for all the links.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 12:28 AM
I am having your same conundrum. As long as UL has been out, you'd think someone would fix this.

I will try to do just that! (I'll keep you posted on the progress, but I've never made CC before, so it could take a hot minute.)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kinseth
I am having your same conundrum. As long as UL has been out, you'd think someone would fix this.

I will try to do just that! (I'll keep you posted on the progress, but I've never made CC before, so it could take a hot minute.)

Technically, there's los of great plantsim CC but it's for sims 2...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you're working on, and make sure you post your work on the Creator Feedback Forum (CFF), they can offer you lots of great tips. :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 5:04 PM

Do you think that the plant skin that is posted there is a non-default for whichever skin the plantsim turns into? I want to get a plant sim in my game, and haven't seen what happens to the skin yet and wanted to be sure before I downloaded the one that you posted.