Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 10:17 PM
Default WCIF half-tile wall object?
Hey, all,

I am looking for a full-height, normal-depth, but HALF-WIDTH wall object that would cover only half a floor tile. Alternately, if you know of a method for breaking a wall tile in half, a tutorial would be great. I've tried Googling this, but all I can find are the various CFE cheat tutorials for making half-height walls. It doesn't need to support a roof, it's just for deco.

Does this exist anywhere?

Thanks!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 6:03 PM
I think this might be what you're refering too.
http://blog.naver.com/PostThumbnail...No=150085394081

It's a set decor items to make wall niches.

As for how to download them at the top of their blog post look for the 5 in brackets and a green arrow. Click the green arrow and select the links with the letters PC.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 10:07 PM
Funnily enough, while that is a great set for the exact purpose I'm after, none of those is the actual size (half-tile) that I need. :-( Thanks, anyway, though.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 5:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Heatherly84
Funnily enough, while that is a great set for the exact purpose I'm after, none of those is the actual size (half-tile) that I need. :-( Thanks, anyway, though.

Turn the cheat moveobjects on, hold down your alt key to place them. You can make whatever size walls you want.