Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 11:35 PM
Default Can somebody make this drinking mod? Please? READ
Hi, I was just wondering if somebody could find me or make me an depression-like drinking mod, like Max does (Max Payne) or Amanda (From GTA V) Like they put an whiskey/beer/Wine bottle in a table, take a glass with left hand and continously drink by filling and drinking, filling and drinking...

It could be for a depressive Sim, and it could give him a positive moodlet called 'A way out' for like 12 h or 1 day, and after that a negative moodlet like 'drunkenness' or 'hangover' or something like that.

Another thing, somebody bring me an alcohol mod?? I found one, but I havent tried it cause i don't understand it, if somebody could explain me what this mod does it would be awesome, the alcohol mod im looking for is that you buy a bottle of beer/whiskey/wine and you can serve it on multiple glasses, and sims can drink from them.

Thanks.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 11:38 PM
We don't allow requests here - and what you're asking is a pretty tall order considering there are only a handful of new animations for TS3 that I know of, let alone with props. If someone knows of drinking poses or where to find an alcohol mod, they're welcome to post, though.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#3 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 1:05 AM
There is a custom bottle of whiskey over at Simlogical that will allow your sim to drink repeatedly, get drunk and eventually have a hangover. They drink directly from said bottle, though, they don't pour it into a glass.
http://www.den.simlogical.com/denfo...hp?topic=1816.0

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Inventor
#4 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 1:00 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 8:14 PM
Thanks to all and sorry, cos I'm new here and Idk where to post this, if you could tell me it would be great, thanks.