Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 11:50 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Processor object doesn't show up while buy mode
Hi,
I wanted to correct old tombs projects I made few years ago and I noticed that the processor object (looking like a computer) don't appear in buy mode.

If I place one and I go in Live mode, when I return in buy mode it doesn't reappear.
I removed all the CC that I had in my game, nothing changed and I also updated my game (I have Ambitions and Supernatural installed).

If you have any idea of what causes this, please let me know!

Thanks!
Intell.
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 12:10 AM
Gonna take a wild guess and say that maybe that's intended behavior. I suspect that because I have never seen it in any of EA's tombs, even when I cheatily enter build/buy mode :/

I guess you could mod the object to change that?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 1:45 AM Last edited by werismyki : 28th Jul 2013 at 4:24 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 4203318, 4203691
Thanks for your answer!

I build a lot of tomb lots in the past and normally it showed up again when I return in buy mode.
I've been asking at EA Support, I must say that it didn't change anything.

I am going to uninstall everything and install just the base game + WA to check how it is suppose to be. I also suppose that it would be possible to make a mod to correct it, but since I never did it before, I don't think I am able to do it.

I remove the game from my computer and installed just the base game with WA and it works perfectly.
If I update my game or install a recent add-on (like Supernatural), it doesn't work anymore, the object stay invisible when I go back to buy mode. It seems to be an issue that wasn't corrected since a long time.

What should I do now?