Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 1:02 PM Last edited by ribbonista : 24th Aug 2014 at 2:16 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default "Must have internet access to verify user."
I redownloaded TS3, but when I attempt to play it, an EA notification pops up saying something along the lines of "You need to have internet access to verify the player. Please check and try again." Sometimes it'll mention "not being able to connect to the server." My internet works just fine, there's no reason for this to be happening. The basegame is a CD copy, and all the EPs are on Origin, if that matters at all.
I tried taking out all the EPs and playing with just the basegame installed, and that worked just fine. Then, I downloaded Supernatural again, and I got the same pop up when trying to play. I've never had this issue before; prior to taking the basegame out I was able to play the game alright with my EPs, no complications at all. u__u;; Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 2:40 PM
Default Try This
Ok, so I'm not sure if this will work, but what if you try playing Origin in offline mode? You won't be able to send gifts or anything, but at least you might be able to play it. To go into offline mode, click on the word "Origin" and the third last option is "Go offline". Since it looks like your game is having problems connecting to the internet and attempting to log you in, this might work. Good luck!!