Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Toddlers Extra Activities

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 935 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 118,957 Views
Uploaded: 19th Apr 2017 at 4:07 PM
Updated: 14th Jun 2017 at 9:37 AM - BugFix and removed Testing tag from the title
14 June 2017 Update : BugFix: after some pondering I've decided to fix what I think was a bug
in the play on sand interaction (the official one, used even w/o the mod): a Sim could be user
directed to play on a sandcastle currently "used" by another Sim only to get routing failure.

DISCALIMER
This mod will only work if you believe in the power of friendship.
Uhm, my bad, I got this confused with My Little Pony.

Mod Info
Developed and tested on game version 1.67.

Mod Description

- New Terrain Interaction: Play on Puddle (was previously in Child2Toddler2Baby)
This is its right place. Download the updated version (19th April 2017 or a later version) of that mod or you'll have a double.

- Replaced PlayOnSand (Terrain.PlayOnSand and PlayOnSandJig.PlayOnSand) with a version that allows
toddlers too to play on terrain and sandbox.

- New Terrain Interaction: EatSnow (Seasons Required).

- New Objects Interaction: Dance (works on Stereo, BandInstrument, KaraokeMachine and JukeBox)

- New scripted object: a box of crayons. If in a toddler inventory, can be used to scribble on walls.

Tweaking
Each interaction can be disabled from the CONFIGURATION xml. Some of the features
are more or less tunable.

Compatibility

Final Note
The file is so big because there are a lot of textures. The number of animations doesn't help either.

Additional Credits
All respective authors and contributors of the tools and tutorials for modding TS3.
MTS and all modders who made the game much more enjoyable.
Naus Allien for contributing.