Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 5:55 AM
Default grims core mod
Hello everyone I installed the grims core mod for sims medieval and it pauses at loading screen. Any help ?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 12:51 PM
Do you have d3dx9_31.dll from the "How to mod your game" thread?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 1:27 PM
Default hey
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
Do you have d3dx9_31.dll from the "How to mod your game" thread?

Yes is and the resource file. It goes half way up then stops
Scholar
#4 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 2:22 PM
Can you give me the paths you installed them to, or screenshots?
Check the version of the core you're using is the right one for your game version?
You could try re-downloading the dll, the resource and the core and re-installing them, sounds like a cop out for an answer I know, but it has solved the problem for quite a lot of people.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 2:46 PM
Can you give me the paths you installed them to, or screenshots?
Check the version of the core you're using is the right one for your game version?
You could try re-downloading the dll, the resource and the core and re-installing them, sounds like a cop out for an answer I know, but it has solved the problem for quite a lot of people.

Sure Installed it in the main game directory by using mods, packages, then pasted the core file sinto the packages folder then paste the rosources and the dll file in the man game directory as well. I am using the latest update and pirates and nobles.
Scholar
#6 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 8:18 PM
The dll should be in the Game/Bin folder.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 10:11 PM
Default Hey
The dll should be in the Game/Bin folder.

Thanks I finally got it to work, the problem was I place all packages in the mod folder and only needed 1. Also I am having trouble aging my sims. the only thing I see is level up I don't see age sim.
Scholar
#8 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 12:53 AM
If you go in to options, the very last tab has the options for Grim's Core. In there is a check box to enable or disable child aging. When you age a child, you have to use one of the parents to do it.
Although it sounds like you're trying to age an adult sim. You can only age the children up. The game doesn't age the adults.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 12:56 AM
If you go in to options, the very last tab has the options for Grim's Core. In there is a check box to enable or disable child aging. When you age a child, you have to use one of the parents to do it.
Although it sounds like you're trying to age an adult sim. You can only age the children up. The game doesn't age the adults.

I am trying to age up my brothers