Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 9:54 PM Last edited by quesadildos : 22nd Dec 2014 at 7:31 PM.
Default Funniest Sim You've Ever Made?
What's the funniest joke sim you've ever made?
Mine would have to be Fawn Dell, a pretty blond girl who you wouldn't expect to be a CEO of a large corporation. You'd expect it to be a makeup business, though. Fawn Dell is ruthless, driven by her unfortunate pun name, rich and smart. You'll either end up six feet under or buying her a new wardrobe when she's done with you. Many people will swear that she's had plastic surgery almost everywhere, but Fawn will deny it. :lovestruc

“Everybody shut up!”-Sherlock
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 11:38 PM Last edited by TheRedRaven : 16th Dec 2014 at 11:52 PM.
I'm gonna have to go with Greg Bernard. My pasty, overweight supernatural fan who writes SciFi novels for a living (all of them starring Star Captain Greg on some horrible adventure. I really need to throw a list of all the books he's written up here.)

He lives in Moonlight Falls and occasionally retreats to the future to flirt with edgy future ladies with bad taste. His pastimes are taking photos of the supernaturals around town and he collected space rocks for a while before being abducted, which resulted in a pregnancy. He named the baby Tursicoor after one of the characters of his books. Later, Greg married the alien that abducted him and they had a second child. I accidentally turned him into a Werewolf after misreading "Ask For Werewolf Curse" as "Ask About Werewolf Curse." Tried to have his alien wife ask him to renounce his werewolf form, but he said no. Fun times with this guy.
Screenshots
#3 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 11:42 PM
One of my funniest, autonomous sim moments concerned a stylist I made a few years ago. After moving into his house he had a neighbour come over to welcome him. I believe it was Christopher Steele. Anyhooo ... My sim answered the door (as directed) and invited Christopher in and out of nowhere my sim slapped him and threw a wish to give him fashion advice. My best moment ever! :P