Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Twilight Princess Link

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 619 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 75,389 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 8th Jun 2008 at 7:04 AM
Updated: 16th Jul 2011 at 3:41 AM - Redownload needed
EDIT: I've been told that the Adult file was corrupted,so I've reuploaded a new file, its the rckshow_Twilight Princess Link.rar so if the original doesn't work, try downloading the new one. In the new one, I've changed it so the outfits also work as Outerwear, Formal, and Athletic.

As a Zelda fan, I've been waiting for a Twilight Princess Link, but there wasn't any, so I decided to step up and make it myself. After several hours of stress, I finally got it as close to the real thing. (Since I'm an idiot when it comes to meshing, I had to tweak things to work with the mesh I used)This upload only includes the outfit and the hat, which requires the meshes by tommytiger .

And for those of you wondering what CC I used:
Hair: MYOS [Male Hair 25] (Get the mesh here and recolor here)
Eyes:Helaene
Skin:Louis

I would like to say don't upload onto the Sim Exchange, but since I know people do it anyways, all I can say is, feel free to use in pictures/videos but please do not claim as your own.
Well I hope you guys like it.

Additional Credits:
tommytiger [MESH]