Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 3:45 PM
Default Nraas mods!
I have NO clue how to get into the appropiate section of the question I have..
I tried searching at Nraas place but I couldnt find any forum for it.

Anyway, i need personal help with this:

Messages like this keeps popping up when I am playing Sims...
Its getting really annoying and I just dont understand where exactly I can turn them of...

Can someone please tell me like

"go to City hall>Nraas>...etc"

I have no clue how to change the storytelling!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by totte1015
Its getting really annoying and I just dont understand where exactly I can turn them of...

No, the solution isn't so easy to find, even in the Story Progression FAQ.
First, click on the City hall for the Nraas menu. Select General Options and then All Stories. In the dialog that opens, set the value to None to clear the story queue (this is necessary even when you've just started up a new game, since the queue fills up fast.
Then you can bring up the same dialog again if you want to set the mod to show some messages. The Story Progression FAQ recommends that you set it to Blood+Friends; that works rather well, but you can choose some other entries if you like.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 2:55 PM Last edited by barbarat : 14th Mar 2014 at 2:56 PM. Reason: spelling wrong word be s/b bet
Quote: Originally posted by totte1015
I have NO clue how to get into the appropiate section of the question I have..
I tried searching at Nraas place but I couldnt find any forum for it.

Anyway, i need personal help with this:

The forum for the NRaas Mods is here: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Chatterbox or you can go into the Mod description of the Mod your question is about a Mod Problem and post a Discussion Topic. Your best bet for your type of issues is to post in Chatterbox.
Here is some information for using the site that may be helpful: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 8:38 AM
If you are referring to the stories and the summaries, go to City Hall>Nraas>Story Progression>Town Options then go to the bottom and where it says "stories: summaries" click it, and "stories: force" click it. That should fix it.