Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 4:06 AM
Default Messing with the BV food stands
I've been tinkering with an couple of custom food stands. Changing the way they look is fairly easy, but changing the way they work is another matter. Essentially I want to make 3 changes: changing the names of the dishes in the pie menu, linking this new option to different food dishes, and possibly linking to a different NPC chef. I've looked at the food stand globals for this object and which command lines call for these, but I don't seem to see the appropriate command lines. Is it possible to make these modifications, and how can I do it?

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 3:17 PM
I have been searching for changed food stands. It is too bad that this was never answered. I'm guessing it can't be done?
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#3 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 5:21 PM
You have resurrected a very old thread there. A simple search on MTS yielded quite a few results. I suggest you take a look through this section and see if there's anything that you find useful here. Hope it helps :D

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!