Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 6:24 PM
Default New creature?
Is there a new type of Sim in FT? ie vampire, zombie, plant sim
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 6:29 PM
Just a genie, I'm hoping that someone will report that their sim got into a zone, found some cool mystery box on a secret lot and turned into a genie.

Seems this would be the only EP where sims can't turn into a creature of some sort..
(Of course sims can't turn into aliens from the base game, but they can birth them)
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cinamun
Just a genie, I'm hoping that someone will report that their sim got into a zone, found some cool mystery box on a secret lot and turned into a genie.

Seems this would be the only EP where sims can't turn into a creature of some sort..
(Of course sims can't turn into aliens from the base game, but they can birth them)

sorry no luck there, the genie is one of the npc that you cannot make selectable, nor marry. Also I have had about 10 different sims on secret lots, got thier interest to max, so they were "in the zone" but no mystery boxes, only the genie lamp getting dropped off, after they got back home.
Scholar
#4 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 7:04 PM
Oh yeah, just like Bigfoot I suppose.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 8:05 PM
Technically, for those without UV, the Genie can resurrect a sim as a zombie. But no, there are no new creatures.