Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Mosaic Patch 1.22 to 1.67 edited 01/16/2014

by velocitygrass Posted 5th Jun 2011 at 7:55 PM - Updated 28th Mar 2014 at 7:46 PM by velocitygrass : added note about patch 1.67

885 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 399 Feedback Posts, 485 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 23 of 36
Inventor
Original Poster
#551 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 11:22 PM
@kittyx1223: The laser instrument works fine for me with the updated No Mosaic.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#552 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 10:25 PM
Thank you so very much velocitygrass! You're awesome!
Test Subject
#553 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 1:37 AM
I have v1.63 and censor is still there i used "velocitygrass_nomosaic_1_63.zip" pls any help would be appreciated.
Inventor
Original Poster
#554 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 8:30 PM
@AlienDude: Double-check your modding framework. I've been using the mod without any problems with 1.63.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#555 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 8:44 PM
Thank you so much for upload so fast with the new expansion.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#556 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 7:07 PM
love it
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#557 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 11:21 PM
So, if I don't have ITF, but I have updated to 1.63 (and HOLY BALLS!!, the size of that patch. 1.6 gig?! Did I download the EP by accident?), should I get the 1.63 version No Mosaic?
Inventor
Original Poster
#558 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 3:50 PM
@whoden: As mentioned in the main post: Make sure to pick the version fitting your base game patch level, no matter which expansions (if any) you have installed. So yes, 1.63.
Field Researcher
#559 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by velocitygrass
So yes, 1.63.

That's what I thought. Just makin' sure.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#560 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 3:45 PM
I just updated to 1.63 and not only did it fix my missing animations but showed me a ton of stuff that had animations that I had no clue did! That'll teach me not to update it each time I update the game.

Nice one :D
Test Subject
#561 Old 3rd Dec 2013 at 6:47 PM
thank you! :D
Test Subject
#562 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 12:18 AM
I have had trouble with getting this to work for a while now. I deleted the old one as well as all the cache and installed into the future. Tried to get the no mosaic for into the future and it still does not work. What am i doing wrong? It is in the doc/ea/sims3/mods/packages folder like it is supposed to. I am confused plz help because it used to work back when i first got outdoor living yes i know that was a long time ago but i have been using your things for a while then they stopped working on island paradise and now that i have into the Future still nothing.
Test Subject
#563 Old 10th Dec 2013 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iceis_dragonia
I have had trouble with getting this to work for a while now. I deleted the old one as well as all the cache and installed into the future. Tried to get the no mosaic for into the future and it still does not work. What am i doing wrong? It is in the doc/ea/sims3/mods/packages folder like it is supposed to. I am confused plz help because it used to work back when i first got outdoor living yes i know that was a long time ago but i have been using your things for a while then they stopped working on island paradise and now that i have into the Future still nothing.

does anyone still read this? I would like to get the mosaic off and i have done everything that I know to do. I have used the before and now it does not work plz help
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#564 Old 13th Dec 2013 at 12:51 AM
Nice simple mod.

It would be nice to be able to select an alternative effect for the mosaic (e.g. blur).
Inventor
Original Poster
#565 Old 18th Dec 2013 at 7:41 PM
@iceis_dragonia: You could go through the step by step instructions for package mods and double-check your modding framework. They're linked under the Install Instructions tab.

@Ruedii: I haven't looked deeper into how the effects are created, so I can't say how difficult it would be.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#566 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 9:24 PM
It's Not Working!!!!!! It Downloads It As An Adoble File!!!!!!!! How Do I Fix This!!!!???? I Am Getting So Frustrated!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#567 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 10:06 PM
Thank you for keeping this updated!
Test Subject
#568 Old 2nd Jan 2014 at 7:03 PM
my sim is showering with clothes since i updated to this one. she doesnt have the never nude thing. what could be wrong?
Inventor
Original Poster
#569 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 10:01 PM
@racheldeanne: I'm not sure what you mean. If there's an issue with the download, you might want to try again later. There's probably also a FAQ about downloading somewhere in the help section of this site.

@katiebpie: This mod only removes the effect and doesn't interfere with gameplay, so I'm assuming there must be a different cause. Did you update/download any other mods along with updating this one?
Test Subject
#570 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 3:41 AM
Hi.
I am having trouble installing this mod. I have supernatural version 15.0.135.018001
I install the No Mosaic for patch level 1.38/1.39 (came with Supernatural)
to my root where i install the sims3 supernatural
documents\ Electronics Arts\ The Sims 3\Mods\packages
but it is not working but when i install other mods of No Mosaic it is working fine...
I already delete previous mods of mosaic and install this. Anyone could help??
I read everything here also..
Test Subject
#571 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 2:33 PM
While for some reason when i update the game patch version from the launcher
ur mods velocitygrass_nomosaic_1_38.package works suddenly as i try to move the Mods folder to different location it suddenly works for my laptop!
Feeling great! Now my game patch is 1.63 & velocity nomosaic mod 1.38 with supernatural. I was so happy.!!! After searching the answer for a whole week! Haha!

Thanks velocity for this mods!
Test Subject
#572 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 3:23 PM Last edited by Ickypoo : 13th Jan 2014 at 3:36 PM.
Is there a way to make this work for the sims 3 installed through Origin?

There seems to be no mod folder even when i applied the mod framework showing up.

I know i must be doing something wrong but i did follow the wiki guide. Sadly though it doesn't have a guide for Origin/Windows 8.

Any help would be appreciated. This Mosaic is a huge turnoff for me. I'm running the 1.63 update with the latest expansion being Pets.

EDIT: Never mind. Got it working. It seems i had to manually make the folder "Mods" inside the My Documents/Electronic Arts/TheSims3 root directory and extract the framework in that directory and it went automatically from there. Damned. Wish they would stick to one way of handling files
Test Subject
#573 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 4:44 PM
How do you download it??
THANKS POST
#574 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 7:40 PM
Now if I could just find working skins for 1.63....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#575 Old 15th Jan 2014 at 10:41 AM
Thanks you
Page 23 of 36