Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 8:29 PM
Help finding and doing a few things on Castaway
I cannot find a Monkey tree or electronic equipment for my teen! Any ideas? Also, I would like to build a pond on my lot but can't figure out the water tool.
Advertisement
#2 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 10:16 PM
Not sure what you mean by "monkey tree" but the only electronic equipment I seen was the pinball game (under the smiley face "fun" category).

I don't know how to build a pond either - no matter what I do, all my ponds allow fishing but no swimming.
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 10:36 PM
The monkey tree can be found in the buy/barter mode, under the option 'nature' and it's near the end. It takes up quite a bit of space though.

As for a pond, I've made ponds without a problem. If you are on a lot with the ocean, and want to have a pond as well, make sure to make one in an area off the beach, and away from the ocean. For being able to swim in the pond, make sure it's deep enough, or else your sim won't have the option to swim in it. Hope that helps.

I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 4:02 PM
Anyone figured out how to place lots? I've finished the main quest, and now want to play with the other castaways, but I can't find where the lot button is.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
#5 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 4:12 PM
SilentPsycho, i haven't got the game, but i read on another thread you can't place lots.
#6 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 8:30 PM
You can't place lots - at the best, in free play, you can buy a blank piece of land and build your own home... but there are no pre-made homes that you can place.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annette
You can't place lots - at the best, in free play, you can buy a blank piece of land and build your own home... but there are no pre-made homes that you can place.

I meant blank lots, but I'm still having trouble finding them. Unless you can only get them in the Wamami Freeplay as opposed to the freeplay that you can do after the quest is fully over.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

#8 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 7:30 AM
Nepeta Plant
I kind of skipped of the dialog between Jessica and the Shaman too fast, and can't figure out where to find the Nepeta leaves. The Goal was accomplished but it isn't in my inventory.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 10:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fiahlord
I kind of skipped of the dialog between Jessica and the Shaman too fast, and can't figure out where to find the Nepeta leaves. The Goal was accomplished but it isn't in my inventory.

They're on the other side of the Shamen's lot. A green plant with white flowers. Click on it, then click 'Pick Leaves'.

#10 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 11:29 AM
Thanks so much, SilentPsycho!