Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 6:29 PM
Default Retirement for adults and bubble blower with no music
As some of you may know, I don’t let my sims to age up to elders, they use elixir of life and live forever as adults, and at some point in their life I’d like them to retire, but that option is only available for elders. The other thing I’m looking for is a mod that alters the bubble blower so it doesn’t play music, preferably not conflicting with this mod.

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 7:39 PM
Wait..the bubble blower is supposed to play music? I just had bunch of sims using one last night, and I'm petty sure all I heard from it was some "bubble" sound effects.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 7:54 PM
That’s interesting, I’ve been using Insimenator for like 10 years and never noticed that option, probably because I don’t use the career adjuster. Thank you for pointing it out

And the bubble blower does play music for me, maybe you have something that stops it?

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 3:14 AM
I have the bubble blower in my Sims night clubs, I wonder if the DJ stand is sounding it out, and I do not heard it. What do you all think ?

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#5 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 3:15 AM
Yeah, I've never heard music either.
Instructor
#6 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 3:22 AM
It's really faint, but is hearable if you get close enough to the bubble blower. It doesn't annoy me, though.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 3:29 AM
I've never heard music just bubble noises.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#8 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 5:28 AM
It plays music in my game. And here in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6l4RUNJSnU
Mad Poster
#9 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 5:52 AM
Oh, I see. Or, I mean, I hear. "Pop Goes the Weasel." Probably don't hear it in game, because I have music turned down quieter than everything else.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 8:41 PM Last edited by MochaBerries : 25th Mar 2017 at 12:46 AM.
I never noticed that it played music. I don't place them down anywhere I use the one at botanical dining. Then again there is a stereo speaker that could be cancelling the sound out.

Stay to yourself and pretend like no one else exists.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 6:18 PM
I have music turned off in my game. If I had to hear Pop Goes the Weasel the whole time they are on that thing, I'd shoot my computer.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/