Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 9:26 PM Last edited by Alpal425 : 31st Mar 2015 at 11:10 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default No Babies with All-in-One Bathroom? lol
Hi guys!

For Xmas I got a whole bunch of expansion packs (Gen, IP, Seas, WA) and I finally am playing TS3 so sorry if I'm just being stupid...

In two different saves, I used the same Sims (a couple I made and saved into the Sim Bin and used them in the two different saves) on the two different Midnight Sun worlds, to try for a baby in the All-in-One shower. After 20 tries, neither save had successfully made a baby (no noise, and the female Sim was able to still enroll in university (I use this method to double-check for pregnancies), so.. no baby. I want babies, dang nabit! So I made them woohoo in the bed.. both saves, after 1-2 tries, they were able to make some babies.

Is it just me/glitch or is there like a super low chance of being able to get pregnant in the AiO bathroom? The couple is two young adults and no other members of household.

Edit: So since she is pregnant via bed woohoo now (double-checked with phone > Enroll in University, it's greyed out and says she is pregnant), I decided to let her woohoo in the All-in-One bathroom, and I noticed when I clicked on it, it said she could try for a baby EVEN WHEN SHE'S PREGNANT. Um, what?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 1:23 AM
Is your sim wearing the maternity clothes? If not, I think you can still try for a baby. (Sorry if I'm wrong)