Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 11:26 PM
Default Zooming In-and Out became horrible, no mod installed
While in game, and 'living time' so not in buy or building mod, when I zoom out, like scrolling backwards, I can see the whole world. and I mean the whole world, not just the town. and it is actually frustraitng. when i go closer to sims/objects it becomes laggy. also when I go close up to floor, it goes "under the screen" "layer",
I did some research, but I haven't found any similar problems:SS PLEASE HELP!!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 8:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Are you sure no mods? This is usually a camera mod issue. Perhaps not a mod in the mods folder, but did you download any camera modifications?

Other than that, the only other possibility is world specific. I don't recognize the world, is it custom? This might be an issue with this specific world in how it was made. (Closer examination, it looks like a modified Sunset Valley. Perhaps whoever modified it removed the camera angle restraints on the world)

It might be a mode. I'm not sure anymore:S and It is Sunset Valley Second Edition- and extended version.