Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 1137 (Who?), Viewed: 310154 times.
Page 46 of 46
Lab Assistant
#1126 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 4:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadOlson
I just have mine on hold to fix Tempest settings and get the weather settings tuned.I should get back to playing it again soon.I also had to fix buy mode as there was an issue there and I had to clone objects to get repriced versions available in the game.

Ah, okay cool...
Scholar
#1127 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 3:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowGirl246
also the Child2Toddler2Baby mod is really helpful as it allows children to help with babies and toddlers they can feed them on the floor, change diapers, play peek a boo and even chat with them it pretty useful if you don't have a teenage in the house.

Children have always been able to Play Peek-A-Boo and feed toddlers on the floor.
I would start it up again, but I keep not finishing populating a town.
Lab Assistant
#1128 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 5:29 AM
Well..I just lost literally everything...I got most my mods/CC reinstalled but all my sims 3 families are gone :c
Field Researcher
#1129 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 2:15 AM
I've made it to late fall in my 100 baby challenge in Storybrook County and the residents are all currently about to get dressed for winter soon as fall is about to end in a few more days.
Lab Assistant
#1130 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 12:41 AM
Welp, I've decided to retry this challenge once again..
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1131 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 7:34 PM
I've wanted to try this for a REALLY long time, but the prospect of raising so many kids makes my heart sink a bit lol...
Lab Assistant
#1132 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 1:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrxmya
I've wanted to try this for a REALLY long time, but the prospect of raising so many kids makes my heart sink a bit lol...

It's actually pretty fun really, you get to see how genetics work in the game, it (hopefully) makes you love larger families & I would really, REALLY recommend that you try this at least once!
Field Researcher
#1133 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 3:25 PM
I've been doing a modified version of this invloving the entire town for a while and my town's about to enter into the spring of 1553 and the settlers will begin building new additions onto their homes so they can start getting ready for that time when they'll start trying for babies and there's also new couples due to arrive as new settlers over the coming few years though the town may be facing a drought soon and it might last a good few years.
Lab Assistant
#1134 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadOlson
I've been doing a modified version of this invloving the entire town for a while and my town's about to enter into the spring of 1553 and the settlers will begin building new additions onto their homes so they can start getting ready for that time when they'll start trying for babies and there's also new couples due to arrive as new settlers over the coming few years though the town may be facing a drought soon and it might last a good few years.

Ooooh that sounds very interesting I'd love to hear/see some updates on how your challenge is going!
Field Researcher
#1135 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 2:03 PM
I've just entered into the spring of 1553 and they've not had any rain since the new year started and the Ivanovitch family is expanding their house already.The Jankowskys will also start adding to their home soon.
Test Subject
#1136 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 5:07 PM
Is it okay if I have nraas story progression to reduce lag? It removes homeless sims as well.
Lab Assistant
#1137 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flour
Is it okay if I have nraas story progression to reduce lag? It removes homeless sims as well.

Yes of course it is It doesn't give your family cheaty benefits so it's okay to use!
Field Researcher
#1138 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 3:15 AM
I've been playing this in a very heavily Modded game file and use NRaas to fix most game issues and AwesomeMod to fix the school issues like overcrowding,routing fails,students enrolled in the wrong school and routing fails in transit which are avoided by the automated school assignment override in AM's config file being enabled.It's noe an issue to have to enroll children manually as they age from toddlers and older ones who were six or older when the school is added won't get enrolled unless they get signed up for home-schooling.I can still enable automated assignment for home schooling though the rabbit hole's automated assignment is disabled.
Page 46 of 46