Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Seasons and Celebrations - posted on 1st Oct 2017 at 1:52 PM
Replies: 15419 (Who?), Viewed: 800624 times.
Page 617 of 617
Lab Assistant
#15401 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 5:27 PM Last edited by Frogsnack : 7th Oct 2017 at 5:46 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyegal19
I have another update

..What's up with Matteo, dating everyone? LOL (and that was pretty quick when you got your first gig, I might just play that profession lazily)

Also welcome back @ConvictedDreamer! (huhuhu) the look on both of their faces...

And I'm back in Starlight Shores, ironing out the mess that is the Sparrows.
1.09 Why not Tomorrow
Screenshots

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
Test of Time Challenge! Family Tree, Stats & Pics
Watch my Test of Time Challenge Let's Play on Youtube!
Lab Assistant
#15402 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 8:55 PM
Lab Assistant
#15403 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 7:16 AM
Popping in to drop this:

Chapter 3.08 - Instincts

Call me Ann, or ConDre/condre.

_~...~_
Lab Assistant
#15404 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 10:27 AM
A quick filler chapter with one little reveal.

3.5 - Getting sick of these apples

The next one will be more story-centered again and I will need to do a lot of staging... My move is in 4 weeks now so I'm pretty busy and don't know if I can get the next chapter out before. So consider me on a short hiatus until I'm done with everything and settled down in my new home
Inventor
Original Poster
#15405 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 5:02 PM
New update: Goldbeard RLC Chapter 101

That's three Thursdays in a row I've managed to update. Can I make it four?!?!! (Probably not.)
Field Researcher
#15406 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 9:45 PM
I am really, really, REALLY upset that I lost all my blogs.

I was trying to move them over to an account set up for gaming & it. didn't. work. UGH!

Son of a monkey...
Inventor
Original Poster
#15407 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 10:14 PM
Oh no.
Field Researcher
#15408 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 10:23 PM
I know! I should've asked my husband to do it! I have a bad track record with this kind of thing...
Lab Assistant
#15409 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyIce
I know! I should've asked my husband to do it! I have a bad track record with this kind of thing...

No that's horrible! :O

I didn't even know those things could be moved... that's insane!

Lab Assistant
#15410 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 1:30 AM
Forum Resident
#15411 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 10:41 AM
I have another update, 2.4
Field Researcher
#15412 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 7:32 PM
For the people who have used both - what do you prefer: blogger or wordpress? Thinking about making the switch...
Lab Assistant
#15413 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 9:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyIce
For the people who have used both - what do you prefer: blogger or wordpress? Thinking about making the switch...

I'm not sure this is useful for you as I only use Blogger, but I've seen people switch to Wordpress from Blogger and not the other way around (I think it may have had something to do with photobucket's image policy though).

You could always check the site policies for each also, I think Blogger censors to a degree.

Also I randomly discovered that umbrellas are up-gradable...
Screenshots

Inventor
Original Poster
#15414 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 9:49 PM
I prefer blogger's layout when reading blogs.
Lab Assistant
#15415 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 5:33 AM
I've considered making the switch to wordpress after the issues I had with the content warning, but I decided to stick with blogger instead. For me personally, wordpress feels clumsy and limited - I had a lot more freedom in creating and customizing the site exactly the way I wanted it in blogger.

_~...~_
Test Subject
#15416 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 4:16 PM
Hey there. Sup.
Anyone remember me or the Attaways? TBH I don't expect you to.

So like I've been quiet. Super duper quiet. First it was problems with motivation (writer's block, oh joy, made even worse by the fact that I'm not rly much of a writer in the first place), then my game kept crashing for some indiscernible reason, then when I got the game working again my laptop charger broke. Then when I got a new charger, we got a new dog.
Now that the new dog is finally settled in, my game and laptop are both working, and I don't have writer's block, I can finally update again.

But it's been months. Like I literally haven't been here since June, and I didn't have an awful lot of readers in the first place. There's a strong possibility that everyone's lost interest.
So before I bother updating again, I need to ask. Is anyone still interested in the Attaways, or would you rather I moved on and started from scratch?
Inventor
Original Poster
#15417 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 5:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirelightKnight
Hey there. Sup.
Anyone remember me or the Attaways? TBH I don't expect you to.

So like I've been quiet. Super duper quiet. First it was problems with motivation (writer's block, oh joy, made even worse by the fact that I'm not rly much of a writer in the first place), then my game kept crashing for some indiscernible reason, then when I got the game working again my laptop charger broke. Then when I got a new charger, we got a new dog.
Now that the new dog is finally settled in, my game and laptop are both working, and I don't have writer's block, I can finally update again.

But it's been months. Like I literally haven't been here since June, and I didn't have an awful lot of readers in the first place. There's a strong possibility that everyone's lost interest.
So before I bother updating again, I need to ask. Is anyone still interested in the Attaways, or would you rather I moved on and started from scratch?

Hey there, I remember you.

An absence of a few months is nothing... some of us go that long between updates, lol.

The question should really be what you want to do. Will you enjoy starting over, or are you attached to your "old" legacy family?
Lab Assistant
#15418 Old Yesterday at 5:07 PM
Update!

Chapter 3.09 - Passion

_~...~_
Lab Assistant
#15419 Old Today at 6:57 PM
Just posted another chapter: 8.5 "Graduation"

As far as blogger vs wordpress, I like wordpress better overall. It took me a while to get used to using it. I think the biggest thing blogger does better than wordpress is that you have a lot more control over the customization of your blog layout. But one of the things I really love about wordpress is that interaction between bloggers is so much easier. In wordpress you have a notification tab that tells you when someone comments, or replies to a comment, and things like that.
Lab Assistant
#15420 Old Today at 9:05 PM
@FirelightKnight
Hi there, of course you're remembered! I missed your updates, glad to hear you're well! Congrats on your new family member!
As for your legacy I agree with Becky, do what you feel comfortable with; I'll read it either way
Page 617 of 617