Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#101 Old 13th Mar 2016 at 1:58 PM
Hi everyone! I've uploaded another update. I apologize for the delay, and for the continued beef ingredient issues - I had missed one of the archives when adding the new files. That's corrected now! I should have another update available later today or tomorrow Thank you all for your patience!
  • Fixed all BG recipes that include beef! (again!)
  • Added Traditional Chinese translations
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 15th Mar 2016 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chgalacher
I seem to have a problem after installing this mod. Every time I click on the fridge or the cooker in order to cook all the options are grayed out and I can't select anything. I have installed the mod according to the instructions. Can you help? Thanks

I'm having the same problem. I have tested without anything in the Mods folder except this mod and the option to buy ingredients from the fridge isn't there, so I guess it's not a mod conflict issue. Any suggestions, graycurse?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#103 Old 15th Mar 2016 at 11:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by inuyasha_babe
I'm having the same problem. I have tested without anything in the Mods folder except this mod and the option to buy ingredients from the fridge isn't there, so I guess it's not a mod conflict issue. Any suggestions, graycurse?

I'm so sorry this is happening! Where is the graycurse_fridge_interactions folder - is it directly in the Mods folder? It needs to be there in order for it to work, and not nested under anything else.
Field Researcher
#104 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 7:24 AM Last edited by inuyasha_babe : 18th Mar 2016 at 7:48 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by graycurse
I'm so sorry this is happening! Where is the graycurse_fridge_interactions folder - is it directly in the Mods folder? It needs to be there in order for it to work, and not nested under anything else.

Oh, are the folders supposed to be in the Mods folder as well? I just copied each individual file to the Mods folder. I'm going to try again with the folders

ETA: Well, I feel like an idiot. The mod works just fine with the folders. Sorry for the mess up
Test Subject
#105 Old 24th Mar 2016 at 11:14 PM
Default fridge
i cant seem to find the fridge i had it before but now it is gone
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jnix1961
i cant seem to find the fridge i had it before but now it is gone

1) make sure you re-enabled custom content/mods after the recent update (EA auto disables cc/mods every time you patch now)

2) you do know that this isn't a fridge but a set of interactions added to all fridges right? if you don't see the interactions on the main list when you click a fridge, try the 'More options' button (after you've gone under the game options and made sure cc/mods and script mods are enabled)
Test Subject
#107 Old 6th Apr 2016 at 2:34 AM Last edited by ShelbyRené : 7th Apr 2016 at 12:18 PM.
@graycurse
Not sure if you've been told about this already or not, but I just recently bought Outdoor Retreat. Whenever I try to use the "Buy Ingredients" interaction from this mod to buy the new fruits and whatnot that came with that game pack, it won't let me buy them - by that, I mean it won't even take my Sims' money, much less put the items in the fridge. I thought I'd letcha know so you could look into it whenever you've got the time, if you didn't already know about it.

*UPDATE*
This same problem stands true, even when I sent them on vacation. I thought I'd give that a try first, but even that didn't work.

A storyteller's game, lips that intoxicate; the core of all Life is a limitless chest of tales.
Test Subject
#108 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FloridaDude1964
In the "Buy Ingredients" page (after clicking the fridge), there are 2 "Veggie" buttons. It would be nice if an "Other" button could be created to replace the 2nd "Veggie" button (meats, dairy, bread, etc.) or to create separate buttons for meats/seafood, dairy, and other (bread, flour, pasta, and sugar).

I've thought the same myself, but I have a feeling it requires changing/altering too much coding. Do too much, and it could cause the game to not work right, if it works at all. I think it's an awesome idea, and not that I doubt @graycurse's abilities, but I have a feeling that won't happen in the near future...

A storyteller's game, lips that intoxicate; the core of all Life is a limitless chest of tales.
Test Subject
#109 Old 20th Apr 2016 at 12:53 AM
can it somehow work without buying the ingredients
Test Subject
#110 Old 30th Apr 2016 at 2:15 AM
I had a question about cooking meals outside of the home, when I go to parks or venues and try to cook on those lots I can not. How can this be fixed? I had a wedding at a venue and I didn't get all the points I could have gotten because the caterer couldn't cook food or bake cakes.
Test Subject
#111 Old 8th May 2016 at 3:05 AM
This may be a stupid question and forgive me for asking but, where exactly are you supposed to put the "fridge_interaction" folder??? I put it in the Mods folder but I still couldnt buy from it. And on that note, will that help our sims that I dont play have the ability to fend for themselves without me having to check on them??

One more question, is there a way to not have to keep clicking the up arrow when purchasing the items? I ask because in sims 3, you could just click and add the max number you want. It's probably the way EA made the sims 4 isnt it?? >.>

Any help to my questions are greatly appreciated. I dont know where I'd be without my modders. I love you guys!! You make sims 4 worth playing^^
Test Subject
#112 Old 10th May 2016 at 4:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TamareM
I had a question about cooking meals outside of the home, when I go to parks or venues and try to cook on those lots I can not. How can this be fixed? I had a wedding at a venue and I didn't get all the points I could have gotten because the caterer couldn't cook food or bake cakes.

it's not only outside the home it is inside too (well for me it is.) it seems that with this mod, you have to have required ingredients in your fridge/inventory to cook ANYTHING. I found that with this mod, it offers ingredients like "cooking sugar", "cooking flour" etc. So what troubles me is that my when I create households (the important ones anyway) I have to immediate take them shopping. I wish like S3, it could have a saved ingredient thing but i know this is a new mod and EA/Maxis is weird with this game.
Instructor
#113 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 2:32 PM
Just letting you know that with the latest patch, my game suffered from "endless loading screen" when choosing a household.
Once I narrowed it down to this mod and removed it, it worked fine.
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 2:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MrsNervousSubject
Just letting you know that with the latest patch, my game suffered from "endless loading screen" when choosing a household.
Once I narrowed it down to this mod and removed it, it worked fine.

I have the same problem as @MrsNervousSubject when I want to go to the game, I selected a family but it loads without stopping !!!! No. I hope it does not come this mod because I love it !!!!! You have removed your game and worked again this is @MrsNervousSubject? I'm tired of updating that always breaks a mods!!!!I will then have to remove it to see if my game works after this!!!!
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 3:20 AM
I confirm @MrsNervousSubject, I remove my game mods and ran back. I really like this mod, I hope you'll do an update so we can use it again !!!
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 8:54 PM
Graycurse maybe waiting to update after the new gamepack Dine Out comes out (6/7/16) since it most likely will need updating since that game pack is all about restaurants and new recipes changing things most likely in this mod.
Test Subject
#117 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 9:01 PM
I have the same issue as others have with the loading screen being infinite after updating to the latest patch when using this mod.
Test Subject
#118 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 7:40 AM
Yeah I had this issue too. It was between this and another mod I installed today. Ultimately, it was this one as nothing else had conflicting resources or was outdated and the endless loading screen was gone. I hope this will be updated since I really would like to use this mod.
Test Subject
#119 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 1:00 AM
I also have had the issue, too! I copied my mods folder for my sister, and she decided to delete this one, and a couple of other ones. So, I narrowed it down and kept checking for updates for all mods. I have 2000? mods or so, so it's hard to figure out which mod is making the trouble. I really like this mod, so I hope it would get fixed soon.
Test Subject
#120 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 2:48 AM
I can't seem to purchase ingredients from the fridge anymore, can someone help me with this?
Test Subject
#121 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 3:01 AM
I just downloaded the updated 1.6v for the custom ingridients mod, but I noticed I can no longer shop from the fridge...how can I shop for items i need?
Field Researcher
#122 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 2:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TamareM
I just downloaded the updated 1.6v for the custom ingridients mod, but I noticed I can no longer shop from the fridge...how can I shop for items i need?

I believe this hasn't been updated since the last patch.
Test Subject
#123 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 7:02 AM
As it says in the title, it hasn't been updated since March 13th. Graycurse is pretty good about changing the date in the title when he/she posts an update, I've noticed, which is the main thing I keep checking myself. Believe me, you're not the only one eagerly, yet patiently, awaiting the next update.

Test Subject
#124 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Celia
I believe this hasn't been updated since the last patch.

Thanks
Test Subject
#125 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShelbyRené
As it says in the title, it hasn't been updated since March 13th. Graycurse is pretty good about changing the date in the title when he/she posts an update, I've noticed, which is the main thing I keep checking myself. Believe me, you're not the only one eagerly, yet patiently, awaiting the next update.

thanks as well, I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something or perhaps messed something up.
Page 5 of 6