Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 1:16 AM
Default Recolors Preference Question
Whenever I use a wallpaper that has a busy pattern I prefer to just use it on one wall like an accent wall so for the patterned walls I'm creating I'm including solid matching walls that are the same color as the different colors within the pattern.

I have multiple patterned walls and multiple matching walls for each pattern (i.e. pattern 1 and 5 matching solids, pattern 2 and its 4 matching solids, etc.).

Would you rather have:
A) 1 pattern and its matching walls in one package and in its own thumbnail in the game
B) All of the patterns and all of their matches in one thumbnail in the game
C) All of the patterns in one thumbnail in the game and all of the matching walls in a separate thumbnail in the game

Trying to decide how to package these. What's your preference or is there a different option I didn't mention that you'd prefer?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 7:43 AM
I think c.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#3 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 8:01 AM
C. That's what I did and it makes more sense, or I think so at least. Someone might not want one or the other. If you put them all together, any (possibly) unwanted wallpapers CAN be deleted from the package if you know how to do it. But I think it's easier to just keep them separated.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 9:57 PM
Yea, I was thinking either A or C would be best. With A you get the pattern and the colors that match that pattern specifically and with C you can say hey I like those solid colors but not those patterns or vice versa.