Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#276 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 7:35 PM
Congratulations everyone and thank you for sharing your time and talent with us :p

Retired from Simming
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#277 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 8:32 PM
congrats to all the winners, you guys deserve this! Keep up the great work. :D
Forum Resident
#278 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 9:17 PM
Congratulations to all the July winners! You all deserve it!
Top Secret Researcher
#279 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 10:11 PM
Congratulations to this month's winners! We're so glad to have your contributions.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#280 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 12:16 AM
Yippee to all the winners. Congrats!

I walked into your dream and now I've forgotten how to dream my own dream. Tori Amos
Lab Assistant
#281 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 1:23 AM
Congrats to you all! :-)
Part-time Hermit
#282 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 4:43 AM
I just noticed the little cow icon under my name, thank you very much for the honor :D
Lab Assistant
#283 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 6:04 AM
I can't believe I was recognize. I have this ear to ear kool aid smile. Thank You so Much!
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#284 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 6:36 AM
dymon Pm me your email for your statue
Lab Assistant
#285 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 7:58 AM
Congrats to all the winners! You deserve it!

La la la...
I am just a random, messy girl in a random, messy world...
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#286 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 11:38 AM
Congratulations to everyone, you all deserved these awards! Do I have to call you all 'sir' now?
Theorist
#287 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 4:09 PM
Congrats to all the winners! I think everyone is great! Hooray for you! :lovestruc

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#288 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 4:30 PM
Congratulations to all the July MooMoo winners. Well done :D

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Test Subject
#289 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 5:09 PM
Congrats to all of the dedicated and talented July Moo Moo Winners! Go ahead...take your bow, you deserve it!!!

It is better to keep your mouth shut and allow people to think you are unwise than open your mouth and confirm it!
Test Subject
#290 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 6:56 PM
way to go. You all make my sims world so much better and I am always excited to see the new creations you all have come up with way to go again!!!!!!
Test Subject
#291 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 8:57 PM
Congrats to all of you winners of the month! Your work is so nice and sometimes "fun-full" to make the game more interesting. Thanks to all the uploaders.
Instructor
#292 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 12:09 AM
Congratulations everyone!!!

Here are all of my works
Don't upload my Sims on the exchange!
I don't take requests.
Test Subject
#293 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 1:54 PM
Congrats to you all!
Instructor
#294 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 6:29 PM
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#295 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 8:44 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 4th Jul 2006 at 8:57 PM.
OMG, thanks!!!

And congrats to all the other winners!!! And thank you mods, Delphy, MooMoo committee members, and everyone who uploads, downloads, comments, donates, and otherwise contributes to making this the bestest sims community around. :lovestruc

Lab Assistant
#296 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 9:45 PM
Congrats to all the winners, all well-deserved. You're what keeps MTS2 a fun, enjoyable place to visit!

He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough. - Lao Tsu
Lab Assistant
#297 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 1:38 AM
Good job everyone!
Test Subject
#298 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 6:19 AM
Congrats to all of July's MooMoo winners! You all deserve it, and big thanks for sharing your talent with us. :lovestruc
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#299 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 11:10 AM
Eeee, I have a cow! *blushes* Thank you so much, guys. It really does mean a lot. I love this community. Congratulations to the other winners as well: I feel extremely honoured to be counted among such names.

Guess I'll have to load up and take some pics with my self simmie and my harem... err, I mean, my models, doing something goofy with the cow statue. :D

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#300 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 9:28 PM
Congrats! Great job!
Page 12 of 15